• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crowdflower tasking

Hello :)

These days I am only active with clixsense, but I am not doing more clicking stuff on that site. My most of the earnings comes with crowdflower tasking work. I found it good and fast earning way than clicking ads. I don't know but many users say that it is difficult or confusing to do tasking with crowdflower but for me it is working just fine.

Are you using crowdflower tasking? If yes then how much you earn with them in a day?

27DogBite

I have not heard of crowdflower.
What sort of site is it? I have tried pay to click sites before but gave up too easily.

The only PTC site I have tried is Traffic Monsoon. The only micro task site I have tried is microworkers. What kind of site is crowdflower, a microtask site or PTC site. I am done with PTC and microtask, thus I will not be trying crowflower. But anyways, good luck to you.

What exactly is crowdflower and what specific tasks that you can do in that site? I have tried PTC sites but it's really boring and I couldn't endure the drudgery so I quit. Yeah, I was with Clixsense and some other 2 sites. Unfortunately, I was not able to earn because I failed to reach the minimum amount for withdrawal. I have also tried a site which offers tasks like survey but I was not fortunate enough to earn because I ran out of tasks. Their priority are users from the US and Canada. Right now, I am in search for a way to earn from an online job but writing is my only skill and I don't know any computer games.

ray

I would very much like to work on Crowdflower but my problem is that there is no way I can login to my account. I have tried every trick of the trade reset my password several times but I have not yet succeeded getting in. I am not sure what is the problem with my account.

kalyanign

I have done a few tasks on CrowdFlower but they were low paying and since then, I have not had any task to do. I think you have to give the examination to get more tasks. I have attempted at least half of those exams but could not complete due to time constraints.

This crowflower task system is great for those who already have good levels.

The problem is: for beginners is very difficult to remain faithful and continue trying to level up simply because the system itself discourages you (tasks take ages to arrive, and when they arrive you can only do a few ones :().

I have given up on PTC sites completely. Either I always take forever to earn a few cents or I get scammed. I rather keep on doing what I do now, as it's fun and I earn an okay amount. I am still seaching for other money earning sites though.

I've done some Crowdflower tasks in the past and while it is a legitimate site and it does pay, the tasks are a little underwhelming and the pay isn't all that good either to be honest. They have also introduced now where you HAVE to log in via your Facebook account as well now, and that's a bit off-putting for me as I use my Facebook for personal use only, and I don't fancy linking that kind of site on there.

I worked on crowdflower for a while but at some point I got tired of earning a cent with every job I completed. Sure, you can earn more than that per task but the exam mode is very hard and I often fail to pass and qualify for the high paid tasks. The site is simple and very basic. It is easy to navigate your way around it and that is one reason I like it. I would recommend it to any interested party though I quit. Some of my friends are really earning decent pay so I guess it is a job for a few.;)

I worked on crowdflower for a while but at some point I got tired of earning a cent with every job I completed. Sure, you can earn more than that per task but the exam mode is very hard and I often fail to pass and qualify for the high paid tasks. The site is simple and very basic. It is easy to navigate your way around it and that is one reason I like it. I would recommend it to any interested party though I quit. Some of my friends are really earning decent pay so I guess it is a job for a few.;)
I was used to do great on it. In fact with rainforest tasking I was earning more than 200$ in a month. But then crowd flower ban my account without giving any reason. Till this date I never got any reason. Rainforest were okay with me as I have contacted them too. So all is stopped for me. I hate it when they don't even give reason for banning after being 5 to 6 years loyal member to them.

Geckobro5

I haven't really heard of this website, does it pay well enough? I might be willing t try it even if I only earn a few hundred dollars a month.

Top Bottom