• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

.com domain names for $6.45

Godaddy offers a domain name for about one dollar.
They are the best domain name providers. Why don't you reduce the price even more to attract more customers?
Also, what is the renewal fee for the domain name?

hostweb

Godaddy offers a domain name for about one dollar.
They are the best domain name providers. Why don't you reduce the price even more to attract more customers?
Also, what is the renewal fee for the domain name?
Yes you are right godaddy might offer domain names for $1 but I am sure .com domain name is not in this offer. What about the renewal rates I am sure they are the highest.

The renewal rate for .com domain name with 1 Host Web is $11.45 and which remains the same life time.

Yes you are right godaddy might offer domain names for $1 but I am sure .com domain name is not in this offer. What about the renewal rates I am sure they are the highest.

The renewal rate for .com domain name with 1 Host Web is $11.45 and which remains the same life time.
I have recently renewed two domains animemangaforum.com and animemangaforum.net in godaddy and I don't remember them paying more than 1800 INR and that is around 28 USD. I am paying too much for animemangaforum.net as someone is trying to get the domain name as I have too created too many backlinks for that.

I also thought that other companies offered domain names at cheaper prices, and while it's true that .com extensions may not be included, I think a lot depends on if you really need a .com extension in the first place.

hostweb

I have recently renewed two domains animemangaforum.com and animemangaforum.net in godaddy and I don't remember them paying more than 1800 INR and that is around 28 USD. I am paying too much for animemangaforum.net as someone is trying to get the domain name as I have too created too many backlinks for that.
1800 INR is more compared to 1 Host Web:
Now if you buy domain names from us, for both .com and .net= $9.45+$10=$19.45=1248 INR.
If you renew domain names from us, for both .com and .net= $11.34+$11.34= 1467 INR.
Based on the calculations above you are saving more with 1 Hos Web.

Even we sell domain names a domain name with a high price because some other people are trying to purchase it, it is not correct.
Some other people can purchase only if you dont renew, but once you have purchased the renewal price should be the same as other .net domain names.

For example if I want abc.com and have registered first and some other person wants it then he/she cannot as I have registered it. Also people prefer .com first and if .com is not available then they try .net.

Top Bottom