• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Clixsense, opinions?

Rexy

Clixsense is honestly one of the best survey sites out there. Recently, it's been a little slow, but I only started about 2 weeks ago and I've already earned $17.20, and just requested a cash-out with Skrill. What are your opinions about Clixsense? Have you used it? How much have you earned?

Clixsense is honestly one of the best survey sites out there. Recently, it's been a little slow, but I only started about 2 weeks ago and I've already earned $17.20, and just requested a cash-out with Skrill. What are your opinions about Clixsense? Have you used it? How much have you earned?
If you earned $17 in just 2 weeks then I don't think that there is anything better than this. I make $5 every month from Clixsense. Because demography plays a very important role and I do not belong IT profession, I qualify for only some of the surveys. But still, I'm happy and content with my present earnings.

I guess surveys sites are depends on the user location. So if you are making that much then you must be from US or some other country which support this thing well. It don't work this good for all countries. So it is kind of slow earning.

With tasking I was used to earn more than 100$ in a month. But than they took paypal out and I shifted all my work on other site. So I am no more working on clixsense for now. Can't say anything about future for now. lol

I joined clixsense a few years ago but soon left it as I wasn't getting any surveys for two months. My área doesn't seem to get many surveys on any surveys site if there is they are very limited. I don't work on anything that has to do with surveys anymore as it can take maybe a year to earn $5 for me.

I joined clixsense a few years ago but soon left it as I wasn't getting any surveys for two months. My área doesn't seem to get many surveys on any surveys site if there is they are very limited. I don't work on anything that has to do with surveys anymore as it can take maybe a year to earn $5 for me.
I agree. Survey earning is quite depends on location. If you are from country like US then you can earn really well per month. Otherwise it will take years to reach to minimum payout. That's why even I am not working on survey on clixsense. I am trying out survey on other site which has payout value only 1$. So at least I can redeem whatever I am earning in that low payout. Reaching to 10$ just by survey looks really hard.

ClixSense was one of my good online earnings except surveys. I find it fun and entertaining to click PTC sites. But they're removed for PayPal won't honor it or pay it. Sad I discontinue my ClixSense account for that.

Rexy

If you earned $17 in just 2 weeks then I don't think that there is anything better than this. I make $5 every month from Clixsense. Because demography plays a very important role and I do not belong IT profession, I qualify for only some of the surveys. But still, I'm happy and content with my present earnings.
Well, I live in Sweden and there are A LOT of surveys here. Also, you don't have to actually be in the IT profession, nobody who takes the surveys are. People who take the surveys are mainly students looking to make some extra money, thus, almost none of them work the IT profession.

kaka135

It's good that you are earning well with ClixSense. I have joined ClixSense many years ago, as a PTC site, and I was happy to be able to make some money from the site. But ever since they removed the PTC section, I don't participate much on the site as I always get screened out from the surveys and I am actually not so interested in doing surveys. I like that ClixSense is a trusted site and they always inform users if there is any update.

I know that Clixsense is a trusted PTC site. But in my opinion, the earnings there is so low. Every ad I click costs only a few cents. And the ads are very limited every day. Their surveys? I am so unlucky because I'm from the Philippines and there are only a few surveys for my country which really sucks.

I have been on clixsense since since July. I have only one dollar in the account and I am rarely active there. The surveys always lock me out. I have only made the one dollar from tasks but I decided to quit clixsense. I can earn better when I write than when I waste time on tasks which are too repetitive.

It's good that you are earning well with ClixSense. I have joined ClixSense many years ago, as a PTC site, and I was happy to be able to make some money from the site. But ever since they removed the PTC section, I don't participate much on the site as I always get screened out from the surveys and I am actually not so interested in doing surveys. I like that ClixSense is a trusted site and they always inform users if there is any update.
I wasn't active in PTC section either in past. But the reason behind I left that site is they removed paypal as payment option. No other payment option were that good compare to paypal. Also now reaching to target is with only surveys is hard for me. I would have participate if tasks are working for me. But as I lost my account, I am no more on clixsense.

tony

Good to hear that you earned $17.20 on Clixsense within two weeks. Are you working on the site from US? If no, may I know the tasks you do frequently on the site to earn. I have been there for over a year, though not very consistent, I haven't been able to reach that amount.

Top Bottom