• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Choosing a domain name registrar

remnant

Most domain name registrars have similar features but with distinct advantages and disadvantages. I would look for the quality of customer support and transferability. There are some people who fail to renew their domain names in time or forget only to find their names have been sold and their sites endangered due to lack of reminders and a grace period. What do you look for in a domain registrar?

I never ever forget my domain name remewal for I am always reminded by my domain site registrar. I always avail of their discounted rate.

Lately I purchased a new domain name with a very cheap price.

remnant

I would check their pricing before going to other considerations. Domain name registrars are your trustees on the internet and it would be prudent to check their reliability. Some are there in the interim waiting for the next buying enquiry.

I have registered my domains with namecheap. However, when I registered my domains, I did not know namecheap was the reseller of enom. But now namecheap is ICAAN acredited domain registered and all of the domains are not moved to namecheap. I like namecheap because it offers discounts in renewal as well as on registration.

Namecheap and Godaddy and name .com are some of the best domain registrars in the market you can try any of them, they offer domains at cheap price and they also offer web hosting and ssl certificate services.

Zayaa

Godaddy and Namecheap are well-known domain registrars, but the renewal price will increase after starting from the second year. NameSilo is a pretty cheap domain regisrar and the renewal price is as same as the initial price.

Top Bottom