• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chegg tutors

Aside from Bibbo and Tutors, I found another tutoring site where you can make money. It is Chegg Tutors and it is different from the other tutoring sites because in this site, Kids or parents of kids will ask you to help them on their homeworks. The most common clientele seemed to be teenagers. They have an approval probation to the people who wanted to become tutors. This opportunity is global so I decided to post this for all the international members who can't find an opportunity.

You can tutor kids on this site via video and audio and if you are camera shy, text chat is also available as an option. They pay tutors via Paypal.

gabr1ela1

Even this issue is very interesting, I like the idea, eventually you're some kind of tutor and want money she can do here, especially because some kids want to help with homework, just seems really cool thing.
Everything is online and live what gives you the opportunity to work with that person in real time.

Some kids here though are not really asking for tutors. They will just straight up want you to make their homework or school essay. o_O So yeah there will be instances where teens will pay you money to help them cheat on their studies by doing their homework. I am not sure if everyone is comfortable about that but this is a legit source of income.

Top Bottom