• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chacha guide

Have you tried working as a ChaCha Guide? Basically, you will get paid to answer questions. The work seems pretty easy and there's no limit as to how many questions you can answer in a day. You can work as long as you want to. However, the downside is that they only accept US-based users.

I've never heard of this site, but I have heard of similar sites. Are you a member? If so, is the pay worth the time and effort? If so, I will give it a shot

I would actually love to join that but I am not US based. I love researching and answering questions. Too bad that it is not availabe in out country. I hope in the near future they make it available here.

I thought about it, but I’ve heard that the work isn’t as plentiful as it was a few years back, during its heyday. I might still consider signing up, but in my current situation I would only have limited availability to work as a guide on there. Nevertheless, it might be nice to have a backup option.

That is one of the main issues we are facing. All the highly paid jobs are reserved for US residents only. People from third world countries have to really struggle well to make some decent money online. I wish there are more companies from third world countries. Most of the highly paid jobs for third world countries turn scams as soon as they are launched. Hope there will be a change in coming days. Let's hope for the best.

Top Bottom