• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can i do off page seo for a fresh website?

topseos

I have created a new website and I have listed the keyword to target. However I am confused if I should start the link building or not. Some people are saying my site can get into sandbox. Is it true?

cwvps

Do you have any content there? If you don't, then there is no point in building backlinks to nothing. Create content, about 15 or 20 blog posts and then build the backlinks.

Don't just start building links of your website at very early stage. You can do that at a later time. First of all you should focus on ON-Page SEO of your site. Post a few articles and index your site in Google. After that do proper keyword research and make a list of keyword you want to rank for. Then start building backlinks from trustable sources. Don't make spam backlinks, it will have a negative impression on your SEO profile. It will also result in de-indexing of your site and even penalizing of it from Google.

First complete your on page optimization then create backlinks for your website. To get your website on SERP you must need to create backlinks for your website.

I have created a new website and I have listed the keyword to target. However I am confused if I should start the link building or not. Some people are saying my site can get into sandbox. Is it true?
Sand box is just like a dustbin or you can say a temporary database of google where it store fresh websites. You need to create backlinks from reputed and relevant website and indexed your website on google database and once this happen your website is come out from google sand box. So create quality backlinks for your website.

Yes surely you can build backlinks. Some of the off page seo techniques are-

Off-page seo
~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Article posting
>Forum Posting
>Blog commenting
>Guest posting
>Social bookmarking
>Directory submission

Sand box is just an imaginary database of google, you have no need to worry about it. Just start your off page activities and get backlinks from reputed sites relevant to your niche. But make sure you have done your on page first.

You need solid and relevant content and good SEO optimization for on-page. After you have all this you can start creating backlinks campaigns. Don't go with spammy fiverr type backlinks provided with blackhat tools. Just create relation between others in your niche and develop your social awareness.

For new website do both on-page and off-page activities.
On-page optimization is one of the SEO techniques, Contains both content and HTML source code of a page that optimized by search engine.

On page non-technical things are:
Improve user experience
Ensure that readers coming from search engines spend a lot of time on your site.
Create good content

On-page technical things are:
Title
Heading Tags
Keyword Density
Meta Tags
Images
Word count per post
Internal linking
External linking
Write engaging content

Off page techniques are:
Guest blogging
Blog content
Profile creation
Local listing
Image sharing
Blog commenting
Social bookmarking
Directory submission
Classified ads

daica85

Yes, totally you can do SEO for your fresh website. With Off page SEO, we have many ways to do, and here i know some ways as listed below

1. Forum Posting.
2. Directory Submission.
3. Article submission (Articles needs to provide)
4. Web 2.0 (Articles needs to provide)
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Search engine submit
7. Blog Comment
8. Ping
9. Wiki links
10. Guest Posting
11. Classified Posting etc

I hope this helps.

Top Bottom