• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Browsy - traffic exchange that pays 1 cent per hour

Yeah I know this site is a passive earner but it could be an additional source of income while you are working for other websites. It is an autosurf site that pays 1 cent per hour and you can cash out at 5 US dollars. It reminds me a bit of Cashnhits, An autosurf site I enjoyed for 4 years but sadly turned scam. I am not sure how long this site will stay legit but I hope it can last 4 years too. It won't make you a millionaire but having an autosurf open while you are doing after surf in another website seemed cool.

Friclya

Its seems to be legit for now. I have been using there service for more than 1 to 1.5 month and turns out that they are paying. I got my 2nd payment from them through PayPal but can't promise how long would this go. So, yes they will pay in 15 days and you can go for it until they turn out to be a scam. One thing is that they are constantly decreasing their rate i.e. conversion of points to money when I joined them, it was 6000 points to 1$ but now its 8000 points to 1$ therfore I guess they are going down so I would suggest not to invest in them but the decision is upto you. :)

gabr1ela1

From what I know this site pays, but to collect points is really hard especially as the rate decreases more and more, so we cannot expect intro month to do a lot, but what matters is that pay and not a scam, as we thought, once I pulled that off program.

I have just checked out the site and it seems legitimate so I intend to join it. I used the InboxDollars browser for a while but the earning was very slow; I think that was due to my location because I read many reviews of international users who seemed to be very satisfied. I hope browsy will not have similar results despite my location.

Friclya

I have just checked out the site and it seems legitimate so I intend to join it. I used the InboxDollars browser for a while but the earning was very slow; I think that was due to my location because I read many reviews of international users who seemed to be very satisfied. I hope browsy will not have similar results despite my location.
Hi Patrickkenvi
I would strictly say that do not waste your time in InboxDollar they are absolutely a scam and I can say so because I have been using their services for more than 4 months but was not paid even till now. Their support is really pathetic and they don't care about their clients at all. Feel free to ask anything about them.
Thank You

Hi Patrickkenvi
I would strictly say that do not waste your time in InboxDollar they are absolutely a scam and I can say so because I have been using their services for more than 4 months but was not paid even till now. Their support is really pathetic and they don't care about their clients at all. Feel free to ask anything about them.
Thank You
Thanks for the heads up, I was going to waste my time there. I hate such sites that make you spend many hours on a scam, in fact, I don't think I'll even bother to close my account.

I haven't heard about this browsy. I think the pay is too low. That means you only get 12 cents in 12 hours, which is way too low.

It
I haven't heard about this browsy. I think the pay is too low. That means you only get 12 cents in 12 hours, which is way too low.
It is an autosurf site so you are not really doing things that much. You can have this run in the background while doing your other online jobs or while you are unwinding and watching some videos on Youtube. It is something you can run in the background while you are using your computer for other purposes. You earn extra cents while doing other things with your pc.

I think one cent per hour is pretty low to try. Anyway using this site is going to affect our bandwidth and if you have a limited data plan it can cost you more. In that case your net profit could be even negative. So, I would stay away from this site. Moreover, as you already said there is no guarantee on how long such sites will remain paying to its members. I would better spend my time on paid forum posting job which is quite genuine and payment is almost instant. Moreover, they also give us an opportunity to widen our knowledge base by interacting with knowledgeable people around.

1 cent for a hour. I guess that's really slow, at least for me. I don't used to be online for whole day. Even if I try and let it open then I will earn around 4 to 5 cents in a day. So that's really slow earning. And that also on the cost of internet data. So for me I will never go for such sites.

1 cent for a hour. I guess that's really slow, at least for me. I don't used to be online for whole day. Even if I try and let it open then I will earn around 4 to 5 cents in a day. So that's really slow earning. And that also on the cost of internet data. So for me I will never go for such sites.
Absolutely, that is what I feel too. It is the lowest pay rate ever I think. Moreover, it is at the cost of our data and computer resources. As a matter of fact I never advocate keeping a site/program open in my computer for the whole day due to security concerns. There should not be any compromise on security. Even though it is secure, the very low pay rate puts me off.

I think there are better opportunities outside wherein we can earn good money by spending a few hours only. Moreover, as OP has already shared his doubts about the long term sustainability of the site, it is a big NO for me.

The only good thing about it is you can earn an extra cent while you are working for other site or enjoying any hobby on your PC. Lets say you can run this site while you are writing an article for upwork or doing a survey on Clixsense. You can have this site run int the background while you are working for postloop or Mylot. You can multitask with this site.

I happened to come across with the advert on how to receive an auto surfing to increase traffic. Since I am a newbie and feeling desirous to get a huge traffic, I was tempted to place the script to my post html. I tried and waited for several minutes or even an hour. The count of visit of my blog dramatically increased. I am not convinced for I might be caught of such, for it is a form of scam technique. I removed right away the script. It was unsound. It was unfair to be paid by cheating.

I happened to come across with the advert on how to receive an auto surfing to increase traffic. Since I am a newbie and feeling desirous to get a huge traffic, I was tempted to place the script to my post html. I tried and waited for several minutes or even an hour. The count of visit of my blog dramatically increased. I am not convinced for I might be caught of such, for it is a form of scam technique. I removed right away the script. It was unsound. It was unfair to be paid by cheating.
You sound good. Are you really 64 years old? and how do you know things about computers? I was curious about it. Well anyway, earning in a bad way is not good and I agree with you. As I was reading your comment I think you are just in the mid 30's, because you don't sound that old to me. If ever you are an Information Technology instructor, I would love to be your student.

You sound good. Are you really 64 years old? and how do you know things about computers? I was curious about it. Well anyway, earning in a bad way is not good and I agree with you. As I was reading your comment I think you are just in the mid 30's, because you don't sound that old to me. If ever you are an Information Technology instructor, I would love to be your student.
Wow! You make me 34 years younger then. In that age of mine before, I was too energetic, able to do things with agility. But now when I am already in my senior age, I have some limitations. But age doesn't matter as far as technology is concerned. I always do some researches, readings and post what I have explored and discovered for others to know and be informed. You will know better if you keep on following me.

Scott

1 cent per hour?! I don't think you should go to that site. There are other sites that are better where you can earn approximately 5 or 6 cents per task. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm signed up with a site that does so. I have already received my payment too. 1 cent per hour is a waste of electricity. You leave your laptop open and it runs out of batter and then you charge it while it is open. That is costing you money just to receive 1 cent per hour..

Like the other reactions in this thread, I'm also saying that 1 cent per hour is like picking up dust. If you stay for one whole day, that's only 24 cents. But in fairness, as the thread starter said, it is a passive income that you will not notice when the money is piling up. And as the veterans would always say, something is always better than nothing. Maybe I can try that site and see if it pays me. My Paypal is always welcoming payments no matter how small, waheehee.

Like the other reactions in this thread, I'm also saying that 1 cent per hour is like picking up dust. If you stay for one whole day, that's only 24 cents. But in fairness, as the thread starter said, it is a passive income that you will not notice when the money is piling up. And as the veterans would always say, something is always better than nothing. Maybe I can try that site and see if it pays me. My Paypal is always welcoming payments no matter how small, waheehee.
I will go with you in trying this one. You are right. We are just doing nothing, but secretly we are earning for that. It sounds petty, but practical in earning a pieces of penny in an hour. It is worth a try.

jb23k

If this is passive income it may be worth it. Still one cent per hour sounds like very little. If this money is made on auto surf then you won't waste a lot of time with it. I think I'll check this out.

joshposh

If this site is paying and online, you might want to think about running it on a vps. Vps's are fairly cheap and you can run the traffic exchange on your vps and it will pay for itself in a months time. Like others have said, it's automatic and can run unsupervised. With this vps you can run other methods and make more income. So why not use this system and let it pay for itself?

Top Bottom