• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blogging with adsense

Well, guys blogging is the one of the famous source of earning online, however it requires hard work and patience. There are many blogging website site where you can actually post your blog or write it, but blogger website is the website where you actually link up your blog with Google Adsense and earn really good amount of money. However the policies of Google Adsense are really very delicate and never negotiate with them. I will strongly recommend you to do blogging with Adsense but before you join or start read the terms and conditions of Adsense. Do we have any other way to earn money through blogging or any other website like blogger ?

My 3 blogs have been earning with Adsense since a long time ago. When I enrolled in Adsense, I thought it was just like that, I mean I didn't imagine to really earn real money. It's just like riding with the tide, just go along and register. But when I first received payment, it was thru a postal mail indicating the details of how I could get the $100 from Western Union. Honestly, I was hesitant because what if that was a scam? It is embarrassing, huh. But it was real, I already earned $200 from Adsense although the 2nd payment was via email notification and not postal mail.

I think there are a number of sites that allow us to post our articles. They will keep a portion of the profit generated through adsense and give us the balance. Hudpages is one of them. There you can post your article and link it with your adsense account to monetize your product. A well written article can fetch you good money in due course of time. They also have their own programme of pay per view. But that is very low paid. It would be dismal if you don't have an adsense account to link in Hubpages.

There are also sites that pay you well for selling your article to them. One of them is Articlesonnet and they offer $3 for a 500 word article. You can find a lot of sites like this on net. You can also earn money by uploading videos on YouTube with adsense account attached to it.

jb23k

You can make money blogging with adsense and marketing products. I've tried using amazon affiliate and links on a blog with adsense before. I think if you have a blog about advertising products and use amazon links adsense adds will pop up on your site more. Of course you need a lot of visitors but you have two ways to make money at this point. This is how you can make money along with adsense on your blog.

Top Bottom