• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blogger's club

I am thinking of organizing a Blogger's Club. This is a group of bloggers that work for a common goal, i.e. to get hits for their blogs. The membership is free, of course, and the only obligation is to support the blogs of other members by regularly visiting them and commenting if necessary.

Let's say we are 50 in that group. That means my blog will get at least 49 views. Isn't that a neat trick? Now who wants to join?

I think that is a nice innovative idea. I would definitely join. Please tell me if it is on or still in planning stage? We can also use it for some referral exchanges like some forums do. Those who are interested to join under any member in a particular forum will also get one in return. This will be a real boost to the members who are getting very low rates for the views on their articles.

Please let me know when the site is ready so that I can join right away.

As a blog writer, I would really like this. It was really hard to get traffic at the beginning of my blogs life and would like any help available. I would really like to know if this becomes a reality because it would also help people that want to start blogs. It would give them a sense of direction and a support system.

I would really like to know when this is available as well, I would like to help.

Your idea sounds very interesting. I would love to be in your group. Where is this group, on Facebook?
I am a member of many content writing and blogging groups, however, becoming a member of such group has not been too beneficial. In the beginning, the members will visit your articles, however, sometime later most of them will only be interested on sharing their works, but not visiting other works.

Your idea sounds very interesting. I would love to be in your group. Where is this group, on Facebook?
I am a member of many content writing and blogging groups, however, becoming a member of such group has not been too beneficial. In the beginning, the members will visit your articles, however, sometime later most of them will only be interested on sharing their works, but not visiting other works.

cwvps

There are many groups like this one and I am myself part of some. This really works well and brings traffic to a blog. It is also beneficial in a sense that bloggers learn from each other and advise one another.

Top Bottom