• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blog commenting in seo

I have come across so many discussions that posting comments on a blog is one good way of getting traffic from search engines. What I gathered was to check on the popularity of the blogger and if possible, check how much traffic the blog gets in a day. Maybe the latest blog is good for posting comments. However, a blog comment is always suspected of being spam unless you are a known reader of the blog. That's why you have to be creative with your comment and if possible, your website should have a relation to that blog. In that case, you can even cite your website in your comment.

overcast

I think lot of blogs have disabled the links in the comments. So no longer the content is going to be posted in comments. So the spam is also reduced. You can see that most of the people are instead going for the guest posting. And it seems to be working out for some. I am not sure if that is a good strategy for all the people. But it can be a good strategy if you have proper planning in place.

rachana

Blog commenting are one of the easiest ways to make your blog interactive, to get backlinks on your website and to drive traffic on your blog.

Blog posting goes a long way to help a site get listed on the search engine front page when a keyword is searched because of the tons of traffic and interaction going on there.search engines loved blog with huge activities and blog commenting or posting helps in that regards

Clara

Blog commenting is defined as a relationship between blogs, bloggers, and blog readers. It is a great way to exchange ideas, thoughts or opinions about what people feel for a particular topic. On SEO side it best technique to increase traffic to your site through blog commenting.

Enyi

Blog commenting goes a long way to help a blog grow and get optimized too.I read somewhere that comments on the blog helps to make a post on a site a bit longer to be valued on search engine, so comment is no longer spammy like before.Good quality comments too on a blog can actually help in a site SEO.

Blog commenting is the process of posting comments below blog posts. The process helps to build no follow backlinks that are helpful to redirect traffic from various external webpages to your domain.

Top Bottom