• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best ways to monetize your website

You can monetize your website in various ways, such as running ads from ad networks, promoting affiliate products, selling ad space on your website, selling your product and service. In your opinion, what is the best method to monetize your website.

Binu

You have listed good ways to monetize website, however, can you tells what are the most appropriate ad networks, which affiliate netwokrs are more profitable and where to sell ad space.

Binu

You have listed good ways to monetize website, however, can you tells what are the most appropriate ad networks, which affiliate netwokrs are more profitable and where to sell ad space.

These are all great ways to monetize your website and I think any of them can be very profitable depending on how you set up your website and the niche you choose. I personally have used affiliate marketing successfully for a while, using products on Amazon and a few other affiliates.

From what I am seeing Reddit appears to be a big hitter for site promotion along with Facebook, if you got the cash to spend. If not Reddit is a good choice. All you have to do is post with your site information or about your site along with your regular post and if people like what you say, it goes viral promoting out your site.

ray

From what I am seeing Reddit appears to be a big hitter for site promotion along with Facebook, if you got the cash to spend. If not Reddit is a good choice. All you have to do is post with your site information or about your site along with your regular post and if people like what you say, it goes viral promoting out your site.
I agree with you, Reddit is one of the best but only if you know the right ropes. In most cases, if the meber is not aware how to take full advantage he will see his submission deleted or even his membership banned. So reading all the instructions helps.

I agree with you, Reddit is one of the best but only if you know the right ropes. In most cases, if the meber is not aware how to take full advantage he will see his submission deleted or even his membership banned. So reading all the instructions helps.
What are the reasons for being banned in Reddit? Do you have a list of caveat on that? The only means I know of earning for a site, aside from getting sponsors, is Adsense. Even our office website is enrolled in Adsense so it earns no matter how small but if it can earn more, of course, that would be welcome. It would seem that Adsense is my favorite simply because it is the only Ad provider that I know. That is why I'm looking around for alternatives.

You failed to mentioned review writing. There is a juicy money from writing a review on products, services, events, movies, music. You have to produce a quality writeup and the number of words they are requiring you to write.

The payment is instant. It is through your verified PayPal account.

Top Bottom