• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best social site for website promotion

I have a website and I have 3 different social media accounts. I just recently started and I am getting accustomed to everything. I am using Pintrest, Facebook, and Tumblr. I have been getting the majority of my traffic from Pintrest. It is in the health and fitness niche. I want to know, what social media sites are you using for promotions?

With your niche, you can probably try Linkedin in addition to Facebook and tumblr. Twitter may also be a good way to make your site viral if it got what it takes to do that. Are your site mostly pictures or articles? That will heavily decide which social media to use best.

I use Instagram and Facebook. I used to use Twitter and although it was very effective, I do not use it anymore. I got most of my leads from Instagram. It works great for me and also posting in facebook groups works too

My only active social media account is Facebook since I am not a Twitter fan. But I am not in Facebook every day. However, I have many close friends in Facebook so when I post something, it is easy to get more than 50 likes in an hour or so. Sometimes the Likes reach a hundred. But promoting something should be of interest to them. There are times that my post about a video in youtube doesn't get a decent number of views.

Reddit is also a great option as there had been multiple success stories that happened because of it. One of the most famous cases is Grumpy Cat. She is just a cat but when her photo got uploaded on Reddit she got viral on the internet and managed to make a multimillionaire out of her owner. Reddit is responsible for many success stories online. All you need to do is find the right Reddit communities that has something to do with the online business you wanted to promote. Kick starter and Indiegogo is also a great way to promote a project. Not only you will get publicity, people will give you fund.

akasha24

I can only speak from my own experience. I have a Youtube channel and I promote my videos mainly on Facebook and Google Plus. I do share my work on Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit etc, but I seem to get more traffic from Facebook and Google plus. I have joined many communities on Google plus and I post in every single one when I release something new, so I think you might want to try that. Try to find communities on Google plus in the health and fitness niche, join several communities and share your work. The same goes for Facebook, find communites in your niche and post your work. You could also start a Youtube channel on that and grow your audience.

dr45

The best social website for self-promotion would have to be either twitter or reddit. Both social sites twitter and reddit have their pros and cons as to why they are good for self-promotion. They are both good for self-promotion because they will advertise whatever you are trying to advertise to a larger audience. Both of them are also very great at self-advertising is because just like in the last sentence since there is a larger audience there will be more users. The very last reason as to why they are both excellent in self advertising is that both of them have a very welcoming community that are okay with seeing new ideas. These are some reasons as to why twitter and reddit would be good for self-advertising.

deepa

I use twitter to promote my content. Facebook is used to share content with my friends and family mostly. The sites such as reddit and linked in work well for those who know how to use it well. Linked In is basically for business and work oriented shares and updates. Pinterest and Instagram is best for links which are rich in photographs.

serbog

I don't think that marketing is for Twitter. People mainly use Twitter for updates on something, while on the other hand, on Facebook you can buy ads to promote your site or I think maybe your posts. If you want to advertise something use Facebook mainly, you can try out Twitter if you want but I don't think it will be that good.

Actually it depends on the personal preference of the user. My preference is Facebook because it is more convenient to me compared to any other social media sites. If you have a good number of friends you can promote easily in Facebook and attract maximum traffic.

ray

I get most views from Twitter and I can put stumbleupon at number two. I share on pintarest, LinkedIn, tumblr and rediff too but for reasons not known to me these sites are not bringing good results for me in recent weeks.

Top Bottom