• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best social media site for seo?

lludawg

If you had to choose only one social media site for SEO, which would you choose and why? I would go with Facebook because Facebook groups and pages are excellent ways of connecting your business with people. I find that people share things a lot on Facebook so you will be able to get seen by tons of people fast.

Which social media site would you go with?

I agree with Facebook since it is the most popular social media site. And there are too many active users of Facebook that its traffic is unimaginably dynamic. I wonder how rich the owner of Facebook is. But I have noticed that there are now start ups pretending to compete with Facebook, those are the social media sites that share revenue with users. Not bad at all since you are just like in Facebook, posting and reacting to other posts, and what's good is that you earn money with what you are doing.

For the number one spot I will for Twitter because it can be connected to Instagram,Youtube and Vine. One single catchy has tag and you can go viral. For the second place I will have to go with Reddit because this is the site that turned Grumpy Cat a 100 million networth multimillionaire and she is just a freaking cat. After becoming a hit in Reddit a chain reaction happened and she got viral in Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. The man who is born with 2 male organs managed to sell a lot of copies of his memoirs thanks to Reddit.

YouTube is the go to Social media of the vendors of Etsy. Many people who have successful kick starter campaigns thanks to YouTube. You things are easier to explain in videos over text.

I Google my name once in a while to check on where I stand in the internet with my various articles and photos in countless of sites. The number 1 in the list of Google used to be our office website since that's my homebase when it comes to writing. But lately, I have noticed that Facebook, which shows my account, is now the number 1 in the list. Is there something I am missing with Google? And what is the role of Google+ in the near future if it clashes directly with Facebook? The Google list will definitely change.

My Google plus account doesn't use my real name and when I Google my name, Guys with the first name and last name shows up on my search results and those are Facebook accounts but I don't consider Facebook as the best place to promote a business unless its paid advertising because promoting there are free way is spamming and being marked as spam is a stain on the reputation. Twitter is still the best Social media for promoting because it Can be connected with Instagram, Vine and Youtube. It makes you hit 4 birds on one stone. That reach makes it superior than Facebook.

tk-hassan

Since all the top social sites provide nofollow backlinks so they are almost non relevant in terms of SEO.

cwvps

I believe that any link which will guide people to your site, your offer and content is good, regardless is it follow or no follow. The main goal is to get people introduced to your product and services and as long as you're taking legal and recommended paths for that, it's good. My company has accounts with Twitter and Facebook, but we haven't seen many conversions from there. Forums, where you have specific groups of people, work better. Something similar could be done with Facebook because there is a possibility to form a group and manage it. Search on Facebook becomes popular more and more, it seems to me.

I am not so sure but I have heard that, google plus plays a major role according to some seo tips.
Well, a back link from google plus is really good when compared to all the paid backlinks and such.

So, according to me, google plus would be the best social media site for seo :D

My nod will go to Facebook.

Till the date, Facebook is the most popular and widely used social networking site, and when there is a business intention to reach to mass, the widely visited platform is the best.

SEO is a unique algorithm which scores better on views. Google, as a search engine, will provide the preference to that site, which has a good rank towards visibility.

There are some other networking sites which may closely compete, but Facebook is still the best.

With social media advertising, then the amount of people that get to see your product is key and the more the better. With that in mind, Facebook is probably the best site to concentrate on but Twitter can be useful depending on who you've got on your list.

Google+ does have its uses but for me Pinterest is probably a better alternative if you can call it a social media site as such?

My preference will be Facebook because it is undoubtedly the most popular among all social media websites. May be the reason is that I am more comfortable with Facebook rather than Google Plus or Twitter. But the fact is that it has a large number of users who are active most of the time and can expect an enormous traffic.

Top Bottom