• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best seo method to reach first page

raj mohan

I am struggling to reach to first page of the google with my site. I am doing seo for the last 6-7 months. it has managed to reach to the 2nd page, but it after that it goes back. Can anyone suggest me what seo method should, I use to reach first page of google.

i have two articles that have reached the first page of google. SEO is definitely the way to go, however, ranking for the lower competition keywords is what has helped me to climb on top of the google search page.

Search engine ranking is based on many things, for example:
The number of hits it gets on search engine in a month. If the article/website are searched many times it will crawl higher in the index.
Title also matters for search engine ranking. If the title of the website/article exactly matches the search query, it will be ranked higher.
Keywords will also help the article/website rank higher.

cwvps

You need to do your on page seo perfectly, but then you need to be active on social media, forums and blogs to drive some traffic to your blog and let people know you are there.

Ranking your site on the first page of Google is not an easy task. You can't do it easily and that's why you have to do proper working in order to get decent results. The simplest way would be ranking your article on the first page of Google. This can be done by selecting low competition keywords for that article. Do proper ON-Page SEO for that post and your site. Your article will rank automatically in Google and maybe in a few days it will come to the first page.

On page factor - URL optimization, Content Optimization, Header Tag, Alt Tag, Sitemap, Robot.txt, Keyword Optimization & lot more
Off page factor - Bookmarking, Classified, Forums, Q & A, Business Listing, Image Submission, Blog share, Content marketing & lot more

Once you have reached the second page, the key to improve your SERP position is increasing the volume of page content and frequency of update. Also make sure to keep the bounce rate as low as possible.

Binu

website ranking is different from content ranking. If the content is optimized for search engine in a good manner, it can appear on the first page. A website is a collection of number of pages and it may be pulled down for reasons such as design, content uniqueness, advertising, and the amount of traffic it gets

You have to use both On page SEO and Off page SEO most effectively for top ranking of your website. Since you have already reached the second page, it is possible to reach to the top. I think you can achieve it by concentrating on the exact keyword selection and distribution in your articles.

I am struggling to reach to first page of the google with my site. I am doing seo for the last 6-7 months. it has managed to reach to the 2nd page, but it after that it goes back. Can anyone suggest me what seo method should, I use to reach first page of google.
First, do keyword analysis to pick up the best keyword for your website. If your website is fresh then go with long tail keywords having low competition with good searches. It is easy to get rank your website on long tail keywords. Use off page activities to get backlinks for your website i.e. articles, blogging, social bookmarking, forums, guest blogging etc etc.

And also keep track your work results weekly. Check out the status of links to your site in webmaster tool and track the status of your website traffic via google analytics.

What keyword are you targeting? Or at least tell me the number avg. monthly searches it haves per month.
Thing is, you may never get to rank on the first page. Your content may not be that good and your website may not earn more authority compared with the websites on the first page.
It all depends on the niche and keyword. Think about it, could anyone outrank cocacola.com for the keyword "cocacola"?

Both on-page and off-page are important to get higher ranking in search engine result page. So do on-page techniques like title tags, content, meta tags, meta description, alt tags, url and off-page techniques are blog, blog comment, classified ads, profile, book marking, directory.

Try to incorporate as many keywords as possible. Think like a layman and use words that would be used by a normal man searching for a relevant topic. These keywords will really help in increasing the probability of appearance of your article.

Advik94

1. I would start by checking website is fast enough and if it's actually user- friendly. Page load speed should not exceed 4 seconds ( you're losing 17% of customers with every second), so in case your website takes longer to load, you should improve it. Good and logical site mapping and navigation are crucial for attracting customers as well.
  2. Creating and implementing an effective SEO strategy is another crucial step to increase your traffic. SEO is the best marketing tool for organic traffic generation ( in the best scenario organic traffic can reach 45%) and you should not ignore it. SEO requires skills and time as it includes keywords research, website optimization, and content generation. Informative and useful content is a great possibility to attract loyal customers to your website.
  3. Of course, you should advertise your website because users won't be able to find it on the Internet. Social media are the perfect platform for advertisement.They have billions of customers who are eager to learn something new and who want to buy. Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram to tell about your brand.Communicate to your potential customers in social media.
  4. Participate in forums and leave comments. It is always important to be a part of the network.
  5. Advertise with the help of PPC, a paid marketing tool to attract customers.

Top Bottom