• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best revenue sharing site for 2015.

I have tried revenue sharing sites before. Bubblews was great until they introduced a new earning system that made earning there so hard many people had to leave. I recently found about blogjob;

It’s a new but great site. Their earning system is simple; you earn 50 points ($0.5) for every 300 word article you post. You can also earn money interacting with other members: liking and commenting. Additionally you can add your Adsense or/and affiliate links to earn more. To me this is the best revenue sharing site for 2015.

Which one can you recommend?

I used to work on hubpages/squidoo. Recently, they merged and now only hubpages remain. I stopped working on them when their polices started to change. Not to mention, Google updated their search algorithm to filter out most of the articles from these sites. It is no longer profitable as far as I know. It is wiser to just host your own site and start writing for yourself

I am trying blogjob just yesterday and had posted one article as the introductory. I'm still in the observation stage because that 300-word article earns 25 cents upon posting and you get more cents when there is interaction. As of today, my post got 1 comment, huh. I am getting an impression that there was no traffic to speak of. But we will know in the coming days when I continue to post more articles. But after 10 postings, I can probably make a conclusion.

I am trying blogjob just yesterday and had posted one article as the introductory. I'm still in the observation stage because that 300-word article earns 25 cents upon posting and you get more cents when there is interaction. As of today, my post got 1 comment, huh. I am getting an impression that there was no traffic to speak of. But we will know in the coming days when I continue to post more articles. But after 10 postings, I can probably make a conclusion.
And you may realize you are just wasting your time. I do not have a good impression of them too and will advise anyone who dream of earning proper money to stray away from them as much as possible. But still, keep us updated on your endeavor there :)

Kennito

Bubblews was one of the best revenue sharing site, I made good beer money with it until they changed everything. I am still doing my research to check on the best revenue sharing site.
Ill keep checking this thread for some cool ideas.

I've heard of bubblews before. I have never signed up though. I have also heard of blog job. I heard about it from this work at home lady who post work from jobs. I'll check it out and see if I like it

Forumcoin is also promising since you can earn 50 cents a day. It's not really big deal but it's so easy to make 17 posts because there are so many threads to enter. However, I cannot vouch for the payment although there are several members who professed that they had already received a payout. And there is one thread that is like a money-changer where you can sell 120 cents for a $1 payout to your Paypal - if you cannot wait for the minimum of $5 payout.

Top Bottom