• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best online data entry work

Many people are searching for data entry work online. Now I am going to share with you a legit site. Here you can earn money by typing captcha words. The site is kolotibablo. It's a site working from many years and providing data entry work to it's members. It's really an awesome site and pays regularly to it's members. The payment process is almost instant and you can withdraw after $1.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I am going to check this site really soon. I'll tell you how it went.
Yes, you must check this site. I hope you will love this site. It's 100% legit and has good rates too. Earnings will be slow in the start but as soon s your rating increases you will earn a lot of money from them. The only thing required is good typing speed tow work on their site and a payment processor to receive payment.

These sites are further categorized into paid to type captchas which has much lower rate than the real data entry jobs available elsewhere like Virtualbee. It is also worthwhile to note that these sites are sketchy and may use your work to illegal means like spamming and bot usage.

DnkHrth

Yes, you must check this site. I hope you will love this site. It's 100% legit and has good rates too. Earnings will be slow in the start but as soon s your rating increases you will earn a lot of money from them. The only thing required is good typing speed tow work on their site and a payment processor to receive payment.
I registered there and so far, I am loving it. It's kind of challenging and funny. Thanks for sharing this with us.

DnkHrth

These sites are further categorized into paid to type captchas which has much lower rate than the real data entry jobs available elsewhere like Virtualbee. It is also worthwhile to note that these sites are sketchy and may use your work to illegal means like spamming and bot usage.
I can't say no to this but have you recently tried to registered on some site? Because I have noticed that on some sites, we don't need to fill captchas by ourselves. We just need to click on a little box. And it automatically recognize we are not robots. I think there is a connection between these two.

I can't say no to this but have you recently tried to registered on some site? Because I have noticed that on some sites, we don't need to fill captchas by ourselves. We just need to click on a little box. And it automatically recognize we are not robots. I think there is a connection between these two.
I have experienced those captchas and occasionally we still need to input entry to pass the anti-bot check by clicking the correct images. I highly doubt those are because of such sites because it would go against the purpose of having those anti-bot check in the first place. I mean, it is a good thing for us users but for the site owner who is using those anti-bot to deter spammer, these paid to type captcha opportunities are bad.

I can't say no to this but have you recently tried to register on some site? Because I have noticed that on some sites, we don't need to fill captchas by ourselves. We just need to click on a little box. And it automatically recognizes we are not robots. I think there is a connection between these two.
You are absolutely correct in this regard. These captcha words we type here on this site and get paid for, are actually the ones we see on different sites during registration. These companies get that captcha submission security setup from Kolotibablo and similar sites. After that, they pay us for creating databases for that captcha setup to their clients. In this way, it's a compleat setup between companies and clients.

DnkHrth

You are absolutely correct in this regard. These captcha words we type here on this site and get paid for, are actually the ones we see on different sites during registration. These companies get that captcha submission security setup from Kolotibablo and similar sites. After that, they pay us for creating databases for that captcha setup to their clients. In this way, it's a compleat setup between companies and clients.
I am glad they did because it creates more opportunities for those who interested in earning online.

While typing captcha's night be seen as a legitimate online job, my question us more to do with the legal aspect if it, and why would people be paid to solve captcha's in the first place?

The only reason I can think of is to bypass security on sites, and so for me I'm not interested as I'd rather not help spammers and hackers gain access to sites.

Friclya

While typing captcha's night be seen as a legitimate online job, my question us more to do with the legal aspect if it, and why would people be paid to solve captcha's in the first place?

The only reason I can think of is to bypass security on sites, and so for me I'm not interested as I'd rather not help spammers and hackers gain access to sites.
Absolutely right, I also think the same way besides the job involves dedication towards writing captcha as the pay rates are very low and I don't think we should waste our precious time on writing something scrambled & random stuffs. Therefore instead of this I would suggest to get partner with amazon {https://adf.ly/1VxVlN} HIT, Human Intelligence Tasks and get involved with tasks given by them as they are genuine and do pay timely, plus the tasks are sometimes intresting.:)

Some people don't care about if a job is morally right, as long as it pays. I can understand that way of thinking and for every job you don't do because you don't think it's right, there will be others that will jump at the chance.

For me though, money isn't everything and I'd rather have a clear conscience than a big bank balance.

anupamas2

From the comments that I have read in this thread, I have a question. Is this a captcha entry site. If yes, then I won't be able to to it. I have heard that it is a very tedious work with very low payment. I want to do a proper typing job in which we have to type paragraphs etc.

Geckobro5

That's for the info, I really need to check out this site. The whole captcha thing though does sound tedious a little, but as long as I get good pays for my efforts, I can deal with it.

Captcha entry jobs are one way of earning cash working online. I have personally worked with so many sites. Some of the sites include 2captcha, Megatypers, and Protypers. I tried them back when I didn't know much about online work. I still don't know why these sites would need captcha solved but now that I have seen some of your ideas I think it is better to avoid them. One disadvantage I noted about these sites is that as much as the job is basically solving captchas, the time taken for those cents to accumulate to a dollar is really much. Megatypers and Protypers mention that you can make $200 in a month but that is just a hoax. It is true that people do earn from these sites, but making a living off them is more of a stretch.

I was never too good at this even if it seems easy or maybe I wasn't motivated enough because the pay was too low on the site I signed up for a long time ago. I guess I can give this one a try as it seems that the more you have a good record the more you earn. Thanks you for sharing.

I never knew entering captchas was also associated with data entry. I have always thought the real data entry to be much complex. For example, being given a scanned document such as certificates, license or some other excel scanned document and being asked to type everything you see on the scanned file.

You can then get paid $5 or $10 and above. I expected data entry to be something like that.

Top Bottom