• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best money making methods 2015

What are your money making methods in 2015? Are they international? Or do you own your own business, website or blog? Tell us a little about it in this topic.

Personally I am a freelance writer, I have been doing this job for about 2 years now (I'm 15 years old).
I can go on the Internet whenever I want and actually write which is my passion, I just enjoy writing.
In the future I would love to write a book (my biggest inspiration is Harry Potter, The Lord of Rings, Caroline).
Right now I write paid articles for different individuals, I also make money with postloop and forum wheel,
apart from that I also complete Crowdflowe tasks, and offer lots of different gigs on Fiverr.
I work at many places online, and I dedicate a lot of my free time, but I earn a fair amount of money for my work.

I audition for voice over jobs for commercials and infomercials, the payment is high but I don't always book a deal. I also write articles but it is jot that profitable because of the fierce competition. I am currently thriving on being hired to post for forums. There are times though I get nervous that I will get terrible ratings because of some occasional typo errors. I really appreciate it when forums let me edit my mistakes. I recently started to teach Koreans on how to speak English. That pays very well for a 3rd world country standard but I don't think Americans will like the payment people get with this.

I think that the best way you can make money is from Fiverr if you have something that people would want to pay you for and also PostLoop. There is another site just like that one called The ForumWheel which is another good site. They are just starting out though so they don't have many forums that you would be able to post to. But those are the best ways that I have found to make money. I think that they are all good if you have the time for them.

My top money making site are Microworkers, The ForumWheel and Neobux (but my account is 5 years old so right now I don't spend more than 10 minutes per day and I earn a lot from them, and you won't earn as much in the begining, because that site is for the long term proffit!). In general the most profitable sites in 2015 are: Fiverr and Swagbucks but I don't use any of them! :p

I am still a newbie when it comes to freelance writing. I have just been around here for about 7 months, and I know there's still a lot of things for me to learn. Most of my earnings come from Postloop. It is my number one money-making site. I also make decent money on CastingWords. I do small jobs/tasks as well on Guru and Freelancer.

I am still a newbie when it comes to freelance writing. I have just been around here for about 7 months, and I know there's still a lot of things for me to learn. Most of my earnings come from Postloop. It is my number one money-making site. I also make decent money on CastingWords. I do small jobs/tasks as well on Guru and Freelancer.
How much do you make per month on Guru/Freelancer? Their jobs are a little more harder/time consuming but they pay really well IMHO. The problem is that I can't seem to find the perfect job there, do you have any tips?

I think that the best way you can make money is from Fiverr if you have something that people would want to pay you for and also PostLoop. There is another site just like that one called The ForumWheel which is another good site. They are just starting out though so they don't have many forums that you would be able to post to. But those are the best ways that I have found to make money. I think that they are all good if you have the time for them.
I work for Postloop and I used to offer gigs on Fiverr, but wasn't successful in making any commissions, it wasn't something for me.
I am interested in that whole ForumWheel, does it work like Postloop? And what is the pay? Are there any fees? Do they pay via paypal?
Exactly, you need to dedicate some time and effort to gain some money, but I have been a member of Postloop for the past 2 years,
and made a lot money with that website.

My top money making site are Microworkers, The ForumWheel and Neobux (but my account is 5 years old so right now I don't spend more than 10 minutes per day and I earn a lot from them, and you won't earn as much in the begining, because that site is for the long term proffit!). In general the most profitable sites in 2015 are: Fiverr and Swagbucks but I don't use any of them! :p
Good to know about your earnings, I used to be a member of Neobux for 1 year and I earned 2 $ dollars for the whole entire year of my work,
which was such a waste of time. I regret joining it so much, ugh. I will never ever again join a paid per click website. :-O

How much do you manage to make with Postloop per day/weekly? How do you earn on CastingWords? I've first heard of that website.
I am very happy that I found Postloop about two years ago, and from that on I got accepted and get paid there every day for my work. :D

I work for Postloop and I used to offer gigs on Fiverr, but wasn't successful in making any commissions, it wasn't something for me.
I am interested in that whole ForumWheel, does it work like Postloop? And what is the pay? Are there any fees? Do they pay via paypal?
Exactly, you need to dedicate some time and effort to gain some money, but I have been a member of Postloop for the past 2 years,
and made a lot money with that website.
Yeah, I have tried to make money from Fiverr and have had a couple gigs and that's about it. Well, I'm not so sure because I don't work there. What I do know is that you do the same basic thing as PostLoop. You will have to write in a forum where everyone does before they get accepted to declined. Once you do that, then you will be told if you got accepted or not. This is the part that made me upset. I did everything that they asked me to do, and then never told me if I was accepted or not. I emailed them and they told me that they would get back to me, and they never did. I mean they don't have a ton a fourms on there the last time I checked so it wouldn't be a ton of money you are making from it. There are no fees as far as I know.

Yeah, I have tried to make money from Fiverr and have had a couple gigs and that's about it. Well, I'm not so sure because I don't work there. What I do know is that you do the same basic thing as PostLoop. You will have to write in a forum where everyone does before they get accepted to declined. Once you do that, then you will be told if you got accepted or not. This is the part that made me upset. I did everything that they asked me to do, and then never told me if I was accepted or not. I emailed them and they told me that they would get back to me, and they never did. I mean they don't have a ton a fourms on there the last time I checked so it wouldn't be a ton of money you are making from it. There are no fees as far as I know.
Oh, that's not fair of them that they didn't message you about your acceptance. I will check that website myself and see how it will work out for me,
but all the way I'm spending about 6 hours daily on Postloop and don't really have more time to stay online and I think that using Postloop is worth more because there's a lot of forums and as you said ForumWheel doesn't have a lot of forums available .

First you will have to answer a few questions yourself. What do you have to offer others? Is it valuable and in high demand? Do you have the skills to do what you need to? If you do have valuable contents that will attract readers then go ahead and create your own site. It is profitable in the long run. But if you do not have the confidence to do so, then its best if you stick to freelancing and microtasks.

Oh, that's not fair of them that they didn't message you about your acceptance. I will check that website myself and see how it will work out for me,
but all the way I'm spending about 6 hours daily on Postloop and don't really have more time to stay online and I think that using Postloop is worth more because there's a lot of forums and as you said ForumWheel doesn't have a lot of forums available .
Oh I know, so I don't even know if I should email them and then ask them. Sometimes I will get an email from them saying that someone replied to something I posted on the forum you post on to see if you get accepted. So, it's just weird and I mean I'm sure that it would be a good place to earn some money. The best part about it is that they don't have a certain amount you have to get to in order to cash out. Wow, that is a lot of time. I find that I spend more time when I'm distracted which actually happens a lot. If I'm in a place where I can really work though, I can get it all done pretty fast.

I am roaming around forums that would pay me. So far, this looks like a better endeavor than writing articles and publishing them to earn from the likes and comments that sometimes do not come at all. At least in paid forums, my income is defined and my time spent is worthwhile. Perhaps in the coming years, paid posts in forums will be the most popular way to earn online. You just have to know the topic and you don't even have to be so good in grammar and sentence construction.

I am still doing some PTC sites because 2 of them offers a Survey feature and those surveys helped me cash out way more waster than regular PTC's. It really weird that I made more money with 2 PTC's Than actual sites designed after surveys. Many survey sites just gave up on sending surveys and some of them became unavailable for international members.

Reviewing calls also helped me a lot in my current financial worries. I am able to earn 10 US dollars a day. I

Last edited:
I am roaming around forums that would pay me. So far, this looks like a better endeavor than writing articles and publishing them to earn from the likes and comments that sometimes do not come at all. At least in paid forums, my income is defined and my time spent is worthwhile. Perhaps in the coming years, paid posts in forums will be the most popular way to earn online. You just have to know the topic and you don't even have to be so good in grammar and sentence construction.
Hello Alexandoy! Currently I'm with only 2 sites, doing Paid to Post tasks! Can you tell us what sites/forums are you using? :p
And yes I have to agree with you, maybe the future of paid to write is on PTPost tasks! It's my type of writing, I don't like to write articles because I don't have any theme to talk about, so being paid to post about general themes is much better for me! :p

I use clixsense, Global Test Markey, the forums, some PTC sites and Whapp. Actually for me is a good money because I am form Brazil, so ones dollar = three reais. Now I am trying Fiverr and I hope get some job there.

Top Bottom