• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best free blogging platforms to monetize

I'm looking for the best free blogging platforms that allows advertisements, affiliates and monetizing. I have an account in Blogger and in the process of creating a blog website. However, I'm looking for other alternatives that I can use because there's some kind of issue with Blogger about their tools and I don't know if it's only a glitch of some sort. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Wordpress is another great blogging platform, however, you cannot use network ads with wordpress. You can use Adsdense on blogger, but not on wordpress. Another good blogging platform is weebly, however, if you are using free version of weebly, you cannot monetize it. If you use free blogging platforms, monetization is really difficult.

Wordpress is another great blogging platform, however, you cannot use network ads with wordpress. You can use Adsdense on blogger, but not on wordpress. Another good blogging platform is weebly, however, if you are using free version of weebly, you cannot monetize it. If you use free blogging platforms, monetization is really difficult.
I see. So only Blogger allows advertisements and monetization without getting your own domain name. I've searched for alternatives like Joomla, Wix, Weebly, WordPress and Zoho but none of them allows advertisements and monetization with their free accounts. So I guess I'll stick to Blogger for now since I don't have the budget to get my own domain and web host. Thanks!

kaka135

I used to register a free domain and hosting. I remember I registered a domain with extension co.cc for free, and host it at 000webhosting for free too. Then, you can install Wordpress for your blogging. I am not sure if there are still any domain giving away for free, but you can check it out if you are happy with those domains.

I used to register a free domain and hosting. I remember I registered a domain with extension co.cc for free, and host it at 000webhosting for free too. Then, you can install Wordpress for your blogging. I am not sure if there are still any domain giving away for free, but you can check it out if you are happy with those domains.
I heard about 000webhosting before but never read any reviews about it. Are you still using this platform up til now? How is your experience and do they also provide support? Thanks for sharing this by the way, will definitely check it out :)

kaka135

I heard about 000webhosting before but never read any reviews about it. Are you still using this platform up til now? How is your experience and do they also provide support? Thanks for sharing this by the way, will definitely check it out :)
Sorry for my late reply. I just recently re-visited 000webhosting as I thought of setting up a new blog for myself. It looks like it has more features now, but after setting up a website and link to my own domain, I found it quite tedious. As I already have my own hosting for business purpose, so I just host my personal blog there as well. I think it can be a powerful hosting as a free hosting.

I am not sure about the support, but I think you can send them a message and there is a forum too.

They just recently changed a rule that all free hosting websites will be down for an hour every day, but you can choose which hour you want it to be down. If your site needs to be up all the time, then this might not be a good option now.

I'm looking for the best free blogging platforms that allows advertisements, affiliates and monetizing. I have an account in Blogger and in the process of creating a blog website. However, I'm looking for other alternatives that I can use because there's some kind of issue with Blogger about their tools and I don't know if it's only a glitch of some sort. Any suggestions? Thanks!
There are numerous free blogging platforms like wordpress, blogger, weebly, wix, simplesite etc. If you are thinking to use Adsense, blogger is the best platform. You cannot use adsense on most of the free blogging platforms. You can do affiliate marketing on most of the free blogging platforms, however, to earn from affiliate products, you have to work very hard. My recommendation is self hosted blog. Try cheap domains and $1 a month hosting.

walter12

Well if you type your search on google, you'll find that there literally hundreds of free blogging platforms for you to use, just chose which you like.

kumkum

Well if you type your search on google, you'll find that there literally hundreds of free blogging platforms for you to use, just chose which you like.
Yes, you're right there are various free blogging platform are available on internet and they are also very helpful.

Some of the best free blogging platforms to make money online are blogger, wordpress, tumblr and weebly etc. They are all totally free and you do not need even a cent to make a website on these platforms.

Clara

Not only blogger, Wordpress sites to advertise your ideas but also there are many blogging sites provides free services, there are: wix, strikingly, webflow, tumblr and more

Top Bottom