• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best cpm ad network?

lludawg

I am looking for a CPM ad network to use for the footer of my site. My site currently does not get a huge amount of traffic but it is slowly going up every day. Currently I only receive about 200 visits per day but this is a huge improvement over 100 per day during last week.

Does anyone have good suggestions? Currently I am using Adsense ads because they look very pretty but I think CPM ads would make me more money.

lludawg

It is the first time I heard about this scheme. Why you just google "CPM ad network' and you will have your answer. Just saying.
There are just too many out there for me to Google. They all claim to be the best and pay the most but I don't want to waste time trying them all out one by one. If anyone here has good experiences with any specific CPM networks, please let me know!

I have never tried a CPM Ad network before. I don't know what to suggest. However, I have heard a few good things about Adsense though, I have never personally tried it.

Top Bottom