• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best control panel for dedicated servers.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
If you had a linux dedicated server then which control panel would you use and why?
According to me the best control panel is Cpanel, the reason why I like it is because it is easy to use and most my customers feel cpanel to be better. There are many plugins that can be easily configured with cpanel.

I'm also a fan of cPanel. Its interface is pretty easy for navigation. I also like the integration of Google Analytic account through cPanel. The GUI is another great feature of it. I have read that in addition to the GUI, cPanel also has command line and API-based access that allows third party software vendors, web hosting organizations, and developers to automate standard system administration processes - but I've not drilled it down that much. FTP and back-up management interface is also good - though for FTP I usually prefer FileZilla.

I have only ever used cPanel. I haven't found any others that interested me enough to try them. cPanel is the most commonly used one out there from what I understand and so when you bring people in to staff the site, most who have done it before would have experience and knowledge using it already. That saves you the time of having to teach them how to use the tools. Plus it is constantly updated so it is kept up to date with the changes.

Dewlance

cPanel is best and many of other panels are not also better but cPanel is easy to install and does not require to much technical knowledge.

John129

Cpanel will always remain my choice because until now Cpanel provided with all the features and reliability I want, so I didn't have to waste any time looking for other options. Its flexibility and features made it one among the popular control panels.

MeowsePad

My favorite is cPanel. It's really the only one I have used, but I can't imagine something being more user-friendly and powerful than cPanel. I don't feel the need to switch to a different solution since I'm already familiar with cPanel.

rz3300

cPanel is the first thing that jumped into my head. I have had a hit or miss relationship with it though, and there are definitely some things that could be improved upon. That said though, if all you need is the basics, the interface here is pretty solid and easy to use.

I found that cPanel is very user friendly and hence it is liked mostly. Another advantage would be the fact that because of its popularity, in case of any problem lots of information is available readily should you need to troubleshoot.

If you had a linux dedicated server then which control panel would you use and why?
According to me the best control panel is Cpanel, the reason why I like it is because it is easy to use and most my customers feel cpanel to be better. There are many plugins that can be easily configured with cpanel.
cPanel is good for those who want to save their time and cost.

Good due to the following feature:
  1. You can access multiple communication podiums and settings under this feature. Other features include flexibility of creating email accounts, delete emails, email messaging, email filtering and filter creation, email forwarding, automatic spam blocking and more.
  2. Clone your website to test any changes before you make
    it to your live site
  3. Most of the apps can be installed if your native language
  4. Well documented and easy to use API and SDK for your
    convenience
  5. Use the File Restoration interface to restore items
    from backed-up files.
  6. Use the Backup Wizard interface as a step-by-step
    guide to assist you in backup creation.

Regards,
Adrian

Top Bottom