• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best billing software for web hosting business.

reddyash

Administrator
Staff member
The best billing software for web hosting business is WHMCS and can be used to automate your hosing business. Create, suspend and delete accounts automatically, you need not login to your whm always, its automatically done by WHMCS.

1. Hands Free Automation
2. Domain Management
3. Multi-Currency Billing
4. Fully Customisable
5. Integrated Support Tools
6. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

deepa

I think forums and websites will find this useful information. My husband uses a medical billing software which charges him a lot of money for his small PCD business. I wonder if they have a medical division for this purpose.

J Greig

I don't think you can look anywhere else for billing software. WHMCS offers everything you need, and you have 2 options to pay for the license. You can pay a monthly fee or pay a one time fee, which is extremely worth it as it comes with a full years worth of support. Considering you will learn a lot about the software and its code in that year, it's an excellent deal.

I do know a few companies who still use Host Pay, which has pretty much the same features as WHMCS, but lacks more important ones. It also has a horrible design (my opinion), and WHMCS is much more easy to customize.

The best billing software for web hosting business is WHMCS and can be used to automate your hosing business. Create, suspend and delete accounts automatically, you need not login to your whm always, its automatically done by WHMCS.

1. Hands Free Automation
2. Domain Management
3. Multi-Currency Billing
4. Fully Customisable
5. Integrated Support Tools
6. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
WHMCS, as the very name suggests, is an all-in-one client management platform which will save you a lot of hassle in running an online business.

But if this one argument is not even enough, there is a plethora of other compelling reasons:

Automation
A real time-saver. WHMCS ensures automation throughout the entire billing process from invoice generation and account creation to payment processing and notifications sending.

Billing in multiple currencies
If your company trades on a global scale, WHMCS will allow you to bill in as many foreign currencies as you please.

Support:
Poor customer service is one of the top reason why consumers decide to switch service providers. WHMCS is equipped wit an integrated support interface allowing clients to send inquiries and trace the progress of their request really easy.

Personalisation
WHMCS takes under consideration the fact that each business is unique and gives you the extensive choice of templates as well as multiple language options. Additionally, there is a wide array of WHMCS addons available and you can extend the core functionalities of the system exactly the way you want.

In brief: WHMCS is automated, secure, and highly customizable – everything you need your tool for running a business to be.

Regards,
Adrian

Top Bottom