• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Banned on iwriter, what next?

i worked for iwriter and wrote a couple articles which were accepted; i had a balance of $7, however i got banned without any notification and now i can't get access to my account. what should i do to get my money?

I have an account with iwriter, and tried to get accepted by writing some articles. Though, a few got the positive nod, many could not meet the criteria for some unknown reasons. The employer had never come up with a clarification. I felt frustrated, and finally gave up writing there. Moreover, the money that is offered for a 500 word article in the standard category never looked lucrative to me.

I never faced a ban over there. The account is still very much active and alive. The ban may be an outcome of a long phase of inactivity.

When you get banned in a site, my advice is to forget that site and move on. Avoid thinking of getting even because that $7 is not worth the time and effort that you spend for the issue. That is why the standard policy in joining earning sites is to look for proof of payment and the scheme of revenue-sharing should be clear as water. Now for the banning, read the rules carefully so you can avoid violating that can lead to banning.

When I have worked for companies such as this, I always make sure that as soon as I hit the redemption target I make sure that I cash out as soon as I can and get what I've earned transfered over.

A lot of sites are legitimate but not exactly regulated, and it doesn't matter how well know or popular a site is, there's nothing to stop them closing down and taking your hard earned money with them.

It's the same case with sites banning users, a lot will ban a user with no warning just before they hit the redemption target, effectively making you work for nothing.

Top Bottom