• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Backlinks or content

Hissae2

Which would you say is the most important for SEO? I have been putting a lot of time into backlinks recently, but I've been thinking maybe I should spend more time on putting up good content first. So which is more important, backlinks or content?

to7update

Both are important in my opinion, but now that you are talking about backlinks, do make sure those are in quality sites because if your site is linking to dubious sites, that might hurt your ranking more than it helps.

Both are important in my opinion. It all depends on how they are incorporated and if they are done well. If either are not well done the site might lose viewers so one must work on everything being appealing in order to have an interesting site. I wouldn't leave one off to work more on the other.

to7update

What do you mean @kamai, depend on the way they are incorporated? You are talking about layout? Yeah, that is important to give a good user experience, fundamental, but the quality of the backlinks (if they are on trusted sites) it's what will matter the most to SEO I believe.

Both are equally important. Content helps to build your webpage reputation in search engines whereas backlinks help to build traffic and also reputation in search engines.

Ryjam

Both have own importance, But Both are important for a website. I think quality content is very important things.

Cassiel

Both content and backlinks are very important for the purposes of SEO. Content is what will keep users coming back; it's the most basic of your building blocks, so to speak. Nevertheless, backlinks which have been properly vetted and coming from credible sources will definitely play a big role in your optimization.

Both are parts of SEO. Backlinks make no sense without content as well as content brings you nothing without good backlinks. So thinks about both things ;)

Top Bottom