• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Back-link maker

I heard that unnatural backlinks actually harm a website.
Is that true? If so, then we shouldn't use back link makers. Still, the reputed websites like smallseotools are offering back-link makers.
Now, I am confused. Reputed websites don't offer services that harm a website.
Now, should I use the tool or should I avoid using the tool?

OhioTom76

Interesting, I had been to the SmallSEOTools web site in the past, but did not realize that they offered a backlinking tool. I would be cautious about using something like that, especially since they don't go into any detail as to what types of sites you will be getting backlinks from. I would at least want to know that and if I would be able to remove those backlinks down the road should I choose to for whatever reason. But without any explanation, you're really taking a chance using something like that.

It could be something benign, such as pinging a bunch of free services with your URL, which may then cause unique pages to be created featuring your URL on various sites. There are many web sites out there, that will help you do things such as test your site for broken pages, or page load times, etc... and once you run your URL through them, they will actually create a new page on their site with your URL and the test results (or whatever) for future reference, which can then get indexed by the engines and technically be a "backlink" to your site.

The real "black hat" folks are using much more sophisticated software to build thousands of backlinks to their money sites. These are much more complicated and costly, since you also have to pay for private proxies each month to be able to use the programs properly, and in addition you will also often have to pay someone to create a bunch of Hotmail/Microsoft/Yahoo email accounts to be used with them too. These programs can post backlinks to all the major platforms out there such as forum scripts, blogs, content management systems, social media sites and so forth. Some of the more popular programs include GSA Search Engine Ranker, Scrapebox, and XRumer.

OhioTom76;n669 wrote: Interesting, I had been to the SmallSEOTools web site in the past, but did not realize that they offered a backlinking tool. I would be cautious about using something like that, especially since they don't go into any detail as to what types of sites you will be getting backlinks from. I would at least want to know that and if I would be able to remove those backlinks down the road should I choose to for whatever reason. But without any explanation, you're really taking a chance using something like that.

It could be something benign, such as pinging a bunch of free services with your URL, which may then cause unique pages to be created featuring your URL on various sites. There are many web sites out there, that will help you do things such as test your site for broken pages, or page load times, etc... and once you run your URL through them, they will actually create a new page on their site with your URL and the test results (or whatever) for future reference, which can then get indexed by the engines and technically be a "backlink" to your site.

The real "black hat" folks are using much more sophisticated software to build thousands of backlinks to their money sites. These are much more complicated and costly, since you also have to pay for private proxies each month to be able to use the programs properly, and in addition you will also often have to pay someone to create a bunch of Hotmail/Microsoft/Yahoo email accounts to be used with them too. These programs can post backlinks to all the major platforms out there such as forum scripts, blogs, content management systems, social media sites and so forth. Some of the more popular programs include GSA Search Engine Ranker, Scrapebox, and XRumer.
I see.
So, then I will not use that tool for the time being. Also, google offers disavow tool which can remove the consideration of a harmful backlink for the site.
May be it wouldn't be a bad idea to use it but it's just that, I don't want to do anything illegal and which might harm my website.

personally I try to avoid any generic form of marketing, I realized Google can be very unforgiving when it comes such things. I believe, just like in the offline world, the online business should be run with high levels of integrity; whenever you use a shortcut, you are actually hurting another person who has genuinely put in the effort.

adssolsn;n1032 wrote: personally I try to avoid any generic form of marketing, I realized Google can be very unforgiving when it comes such things. I believe, just like in the offline world, the online business should be run with high levels of integrity; whenever you use a shortcut, you are actually hurting another person who has genuinely put in the effort.
Even so, it isn't that easy to get backlinks.
If there is a way to get legitimate backlinks, why can't we use that?

It's getting really hard for webmasters to maintain a new site these days.

moneyman

These automated tools spamming your back licks all over the internet are just useless. It would even end up with negative results losing your website rank in search engines.

Top Bottom