• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ayuwage

I just thought I'd introduce some of you to this site if you have not tried it as yet. I signed up once I saw it placed in the top three paid to click sites in a forum and gave it a go for a couple months. I don't think I have the patience for paid to click sites but I think this one has some potential if you are into this kind of online earning.

I have read of good success by some and maybe I'll be back sometime to check it out. For now I am just happy to share it with you folks if you haven't already heard about it. If you have already tried it and have any advice on how to use it effectively, I am also happy to have you share that information.

Last edited:
I'm with this site since a few months ago! It's pretty legit, you can earn a lot without refs! Around 20 cents per day, visiting a couple times a day without refs! I won't invest money onto the refs in this site because I am already doing it on neobux.

But if you want to earn even more you can invest there, they have a pretty good referral system, different from the standard!

I honestly joined just because it was mentioned on a forum I am associated with. One of the persons recommending it always seemed to have a good head when it came to online jobs so I jumped in. At the time it seemed like a good alternative to Neobux which was starting to become too much for me. After a while I just got tired not to mention I got involved in other things that I enjoyed more: things like editing. I still say go for it if you have the time. It works well for some, it just didn't for me and I believe it had a lot to do with my lack of sustained enthusiasm.

Roy

I haven't ever heard of this site before. The front page looks kind of okay, but needs improvement. I would really like to see a payment proof first before using it as I haven't seen anyone mention it before.

Edit: I see payment proofs on the website, I might give it a go now. Thanks!

Sadly I can't provide any payment proof as I did not continue for very long. I am pretty sure I saw some payment proofs on YouTube and on the forum where I was first introduced to it, the persons promoting it seemed very credible. Being somewhat of a novice to that kind of earning, I felt like it had a lot of potential but I did not have the staying power.

Last edited:
Sadly I can't provide any payment proof as I did not continue for very long. I am pretty sure I saw some payment proofs on YouTube and on the forum where I was first introduced to it, the persons promoting it seemed very credible. Being somewhat of a novice to that kind of earning, I felt like it had a lot of potential but I did not have the staying power.
I requested a payment 2 days ago and I'm still waiting for the confirmation! Although in the site they say they only transfer the money to a verified acount, but I hope they transfer it anyways! Because I can only verify my account in september :S

The average of any PTC site is $0.001 at best, if it is going to be legit and not intending to become scam. This is the way PTC model works, it can not pay any more than that simply because no advertiser would be willing to make that offer. There is no way any PTC can break this $0.001 rule. If you look at Neobux or Clixsense which are the two top sites in this industry, they are coming up with ads of that price range. This shows that the price we are seeing now is already the optimal and it can not go any higher. Any higher will mean the site will make losses and breaks down.

What is the payout on this site? @bluegreen, how long did it take you to reach the payout amount?
I'm doing an average of 20 to 30 cents per day, let me do the maths, 5 USD/0,30=16 days more or less. So it gives me 10 USD per month! So it's really really good KimberlyD

In my honest opinion this is the best PTC in what concerns to your own clicks, there is no other PTC that pays you 20 cents per day without buying any golden membership. With ayuwage you can sign up right now as you read this message and make 10 cents in 30 minutes ;) the only secret to earn the 20 to 30 cents per day is to access the site at least 2 times per day and with 4 or 5 hours difference between the 2 accesses :p

PS: if anyone wants to sign up just PM me, I would be really pleased to give you my referral link :p

I am sorry Bluegreen , but now that you have confirmed that you can make 20 to 30 cents a day I don't know that I am going to be giving that much attention to that site. Once I brought it up I was thinking to get back active clicking but I am sorry. The thought of being there for all those hours for 3o cents does not seem inviting anymore.

I have read that the referrals and buying gold membership can give you better earnings but I still feel it's a bit much now I am being reminded of the labour involved.

I am sorry Bluegreen , but now that you have confirmed that you can make 20 to 30 cents a day I don't know that I am going to be giving that much attention to that site. Once I brought it up I was thinking to get back active clicking but I am sorry. The thought of being there for all those hours for 3o cents does not seem inviting anymore.

I have read that the referrals and buying gold membership can give you better earnings but I still feel it's a bit much now I am being reminded of the labour involved.
Well, either you are new to online money making (because earning 20 to 30 cents with your own click by spending 20 minutes per day on the site is really huge and good ;)) or you have other sites where you earn 10 USD per day ;)

I'm not forcing you to use the site, but you can earn around 6 bucks per month with this site :p I don't know how do you intend to do money online but I make around 60 to 80 bucks per month by gathering 4 or 5 sites like ayuwage where my earns are around 10 to 20 bucks per month ;)

Bluegreen, don't get me wrong. I brought the subject to the forum because I believe it could be useful to people who like that form of earning, but from where I sit I think it's too much for me. Maybe you should have a look at my opening post again. I am relatively new to online earnings but there are just some things that won't work for me right now. Because it doesn't work for me I won't assume it doesn't for everyone. So by all means go right ahead and I will be rooting for you. Like I said there appear to be great opportunities and I would encourage people to give it a go and sign up with you:).

Last edited:
Hello guys! So what's been your earnings here so far? :p I'm almost reaching the second payment of 10USD! Probably in 3 or 4 days I will reach it. Lately they are providing fewer ads and most of them are failing so I'm earning around 10 cents per day! It's the same with you? :S

It is not an ideal PTC site that normally pays when you click on an ad. Here you need to visit sites and follow the guidelines provided. Ayuwage is a very legit company and very strict on rules. I was very active on the site and usually I get $5 in every 20 days time and there is no further potential to earn. So, I am no more active there. I think the number of websites that need visit may differ from country to country.

The payment mode is PayPal and Paiza and I always got my payment on the 7th day exactly. The only draw back I noticed is the limit on earning potential.

Top Bottom