• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest, We changed our domain name from aweb.hosting to WebHostingSupportForum.com. All users from aweb.hosting can use the same login credentials to login to our new forum.

Asking about freelance writing

Hello Everyone,
I am new in the forum. I wanted to know more about freelance writing and about freelance. If somebody can help me out on that. It will be grateful for me.

Thank you
Hire Freelancer

If you enjoy writing articles and you are goid at it then maybe you can check on Contentgather. It accepts article for its article market and you can have your articles put up for sale. But if you prefer short burts then join a forum that pays for posting. One example is Forumcoin.

There are lots of places that you can start out as long as you are ready to work. This is something that you get to achieve when you fail to give up on the goal of a freelance writer.

You can try iwriter and hubpages if you're really a good writer,this sites pay and there are very legit or better still you start your blog and write your articles and post on them

You can try iwriter and hubpages if you're really a good writer,this sites pay and there are very legit or better still you start your blog and write your articles and post on them
I don't think starting a blog will help the poster at this stage as the best thing needed is for understanding how the world of freelance writing works. Later, moving to higher grounds like having a blog can come up.

Annejk18

There are a lot of freelance writing site like upwork and fiverr. You can post your profile there and your articles. They said it's high paying site.

Top Bottom