• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you familiar with the rules of whzon?

Recently I joined Whzon. The site looks promising and earning is really easy. But in fact it was quite difficult for me to understand the rules of the game. They got very complex rules. For earning gold coins (points), you need to share pictures or videos and if it is liked by anybody you will get coins. But if a member likes two of the images shared by you in 24 hours, you will get only one credit. Like this there are a number of rules which are quite difficult to understand.

In fact even though it seems easy to earn coins there, these confusing rules make it difficult. What are your views on this paid social media program? How are you doing there?

Is it hard for you to understand that you can only like one post of a member within 24 hours? If I post 5 photos and you click like on all 5 within the day then I only get credited for 1 like only. What I suggest is for you to click like on only 1 post of another member in a day. As for your benefit, my suggestion is for you to post your pics with 2 hours of intervals so you get another set of audience. Never make several posts all at once since those currently seeing your posts can only give you 1 like for credit. Good luck and enjoy posting.

When you first sign up though, who actually sees your posts? Is it every other members that's on there or just a select few from your friends? As a new member you won't have any friends to start with, so how do you earn anything?

When you first sign up though, who actually sees your posts? Is it every other members that's on there or just a select few from your friends? As a new member you won't have any friends to start with, so how do you earn anything?
Its just like an online cricket score board which keeps on changing every time. You can see images being posted by other members every time. And if you are interested in any of them just click on it, put your comments and like or dislike it. Your image will get hardly 1 minute to get a like as other members keep on posting new images. That is what I understood from my stay there which is only one day. Now I am going to be active there.

Why don't you just visit the site, it's fun to be there and it has good earning potential too. Don't be misled by its clumsy look, that is where actual gold coins are hidden !

Thanks @Alexandoy for the help, it's clear for me now.

Why don't I just visit the site? Well because I saw a thread discussing how it worked so thought I'd ask on here.

And didn't you visit the site already @goodluck2u but you still had to get clarification on how it worked, so maybe it's not that simple after all.

I've also joined in there, for the hack of it. Though for a professional like me it's tough to get convinced with a design like that! As far as rules are concerned there - its' like posting photos and liking other's photos and comments there..and well cycle continues. But how much you make in the process, I still need to figure that out.

Well, I think I'm just going to wish you all good luck with it, and leave it. I've read the FAQ page and asked members and I'm still not sure how it works, so for that fact I'll pass on that one.

In simple words, what I know is that to earn gold coins you need to post images which needs to be liked by other members. When your gold coin reaches the withdrawal limit, you can just cash out through PayPal. But there is a condition that for example if a particular member likes 5 of your images in 24 hours, you will get the gold coin for only once. In other words, you need to get likes from different members to earn maximum number of gold coins.

I think what @Alexandoy pointed out is a good strategy to get likes from different members - just try to post images in 2 hours intervals so that you can have new visitors there.

I've also joined in there, for the hack of it. Though for a professional like me it's tough to get convinced with a design like that! As far as rules are concerned there - its' like posting photos and liking other's photos and comments there..and well cycle continues. But how much you make in the process, I still need to figure that out.
When the going was stable, I was earning 10 CAD in a week and that's for almost no effort at all. I would drop by the site every once in a while, about 5 times a day, to post and also to check on the posts of others (you have to react to the posts of others in order for them to reciprocate). However, the reward is not stable, from the 8 gold per like, it was down to 4 and now it is 6 so my participation is not that avid anymore. But I post as a contribution and not for earnings anymore.

Anyway, I was not able to earn much from there even after trying different strategies. I am not active there now. Recently I came to know that they became quite strict now and earning is very difficult.

As @Anuj Dhawan has rightly pointed out the whole design of the site is really scattered and looks really dull. At first I was somewhat confused with the rules there. I think it will not last for long as there are better earning opportunities outside. It would have worked if they can simplify their rules to the advantage of members. But business is business and I think they don't want to give away more gold coins which can adversely affect their free cash flow.

gabr1ela1

So far we have removed about two payments on whzon but now goes really hard every day to change the rate to 2 points gold to 4 or conversely, in reach 1 gold, so it depends on luck, you can do one day 200 gold and this depends on the individual.

Top Bottom