• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you a member of uniqpaid?

Uniqpaid is a platform where you can complete simple tasks and earn good money. Each time you complete an offer, you will be paid for that. There are free cash offers, sign-ups, reading emails, website visiting and a lot more.

They pay through PayPal on a monthly basis. There is no minimum balance and all that you got in your account will be transferred to your account every month. But I found the site is not so promising for third world countries as number of offers are less. Hope it will work good for countries like US or Canada. But it is a site open for all members worldwide.

Huh, another site exclusively for Americans and Canadians? I've had enough of that. My last try was in Sendearnings where I still have $6 in the bank which I cannot withdraw simply because the minimum is $10. And there's nothing for me to do because I live in another planet, waheehee. For a change, doing some tasks other than writing is a good respite from the present drudgery that's why I am on the lookout for such sites that can offer me an alternative like doing surveys or reading emails.

It sounds like other sites with the name Inbox Dollars. There are similar sites with such offers. I discontinued Inbox Dollars when I can only earn through using their search engine. I never received emails from them to earn from. No surveys offered to me as well. It may be available in other countries but activities would be limited.

Anyway, I like their way of paying. Even it is for a monthly basis, at least you will surely get paid monthly than struggle to reach the minimum payout that may take several months.

I'm of the opposite opinion and I'd tend to avoid a site that only pays monthly, simply because of the trust issues involved when it comes to working online.

As I'm sure we all know, a lot of these sites fail, and if they only pay out monthly, then I don't like the idea of having to earn there for a full month, not being able to cashout when I want, and then the site closing and taking my earnings with it before I have a chance to be paid.

akasha24

I don't know anything about uniqpaid. I have never heard of it but I will do my research. What really frustrates me are sites that are only available for people living in the UK, US and Canada. I live in Hungary and even if I manage to join a site that pays me, I am not able to earn as much as I would if I were to live in the UK for example. Since you said it's open worldwide, I will definitely read about the site and join if it seems good especially if there is no cashout limit, that's a very positive thing because sometimes it takes me forever to reach the cash out limit on certain sites.

I don't know anything about uniqpaid. I have never heard of it but I will do my research. What really frustrates me are sites that are only available for people living in the UK, US and Canada. I live in Hungary and even if I manage to join a site that pays me, I am not able to earn as much as I would if I were to live in the UK for example. Since you said it's open worldwide, I will definitely read about the site and join if it seems good especially if there is no cashout limit, that's a very positive thing because sometimes it takes me forever to reach the cash out limit on certain sites.
Absolutely, a low withdrawal limit is the basic minimum requirement I look for in on-line earning sites. If they really want to pay us the money earned by us, why there should be a high limit to cash out? In fact if it is an automated system there should be no limit at all.

I think Uniqpaid is one of the oldest and legit companies around and they really pay. Only concern is the number of assignments available to third world countries. So, countries like US or Canada can earn good money there.

akasha24

I have just found out that I am actually registered on Uniqpaid, but I must have registered on it years ago when I was still working on many PTC sites. All I can say is I can't do anything on the site. I have done 2 surveys, not one of them has paid me up until now. I have never cashed out, so I don't think this will be a site I work on regularly. It looks like another site that is a waste of time in my opinion.

Unfortunately a lot of these sites are a waste of time these days and its hard to find any site that you can genuinely earn money from on a regular basis.

What's even more frustrating is the fact that there is money out there to be made, itsm's just so hard sometimes to find it because you waste most of your time on the scam sites before you realise they're scams.

Top Bottom