• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are Web Hosting Services Localized?

You need to choose a hosting provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you!
For instance, as for reliable host in Australia, I know vpsblocks.com.au is a professional one. I like their VPS hosting deals - no downtime at all due their self-healing failover solution. Try considering their hosting deals if you need reliable hosting in Australia.
Good luck ;)

stbrians

You need to choose a hosting provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you!
For instance, as for reliable host in Australia, I know vpsblocks.com.au is a professional one. I like their VPS hosting deals - no downtime at all due their self-healing failover solution. Try considering their hosting deals if you need reliable hosting in Australia.
Good luck ;)
Your advice is timely and thank you for it. Am in Kenya and I will seek a hosting provider close to me. Thank you

Good luck ;)

Good suggestion...It is always better to choose hosting provider who's datacentre is geographically close to target audience.

Top Bottom