• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are there any rev share sites that are worthwhile?

So many of these types of sites seem to crash and burn. They start out paying well (apparently, too well) and then they stop paying at all. Others do actually pay, but they simply pay way too little. Do you know of any writing sites that use the revenue sharing model that are worth putting in your time and effort?

I am not sure if there is still any good revenue sharing sites out there. The only website that I think was reliable and profitable enough was Bubblews, but sadly, they have already went down in flames. I think you should just start looking for other online opportunities because these revenue sharing sites are not worth it anymore.

Like Dyanmarie25 said there was Bubblews that has been a good revenue sharing website, but not anymore.
The only one I hear of nowadays is mylot, maybe check out that one, but I also think that you should
search for other online money making methods, in order to make more provit. Good luck!

So many of these types of sites seem to crash and burn. They start out paying well (apparently, too well) and then they stop paying at all. Others do actually pay, but they simply pay way too little. Do you know of any writing sites that use the revenue sharing model that are worth putting in your time and effort?
If you are not a US citizen you can forget about those kind of mking money online, unfortunately if you are not from USA you will always suffer some consequences :S

But if you are, you have plenty of options: Fiverr, Elance, Freelancer, Bubblews and many other, but those are the top earning ones, I think that only Bubblews has some kind of revenue sharing. But you can still win good money from the others!

Bilby

Bubblews is essentially broke and defaulted on payments to contributors--avoid them entirely.

Google modifications ("panda" and "penguin") dramatically down-graded the ranking of content sites and all most all of them suffered a catastrophic loss of traffic. So content writing is not as profitable as it used to be.

I think the content site that is coping best with the new environment is Hubpages, but earnings there are still much lower than they were a few years ago. Online earning is a volatile situation and you have to be willing to migrate to whatever sites are earning now.

Bubblews is essentially broke and defaulted on payments to contributors--avoid them entirely.

Google modifications ("panda" and "penguin") dramatically down-graded the ranking of content sites and all most all of them suffered a catastrophic loss of traffic. So content writing is not as profitable as it used to be.

I think the content site that is coping best with the new environment is Hubpages, but earnings there are still much lower than they were a few years ago. Online earning is a volatile situation and you have to be willing to migrate to whatever sites are earning now.
LOOOOL I thought that content writing was the NEW way of making money and that it was growing now :S but I guess I was entirely wrong. What other sites/types to earn money do you recomend? I want to make around 1USD per day :p do you have any suggestions?

There is a new site out there but it's not a writing site. It's more like a social media site that gives you earnings from the Likes that your posts get. Initially it was unbelievably high at 8 cents per Like. So if you get a hundred likes for one photo then that's clearly $8. However, they recently changed the rate, it is now down to 2 cents per Like. You can only post photos and videos or a mini blog with a minimum length limit. I am still trying out this site until now.

There is a new site out there but it's not a writing site. It's more like a social media site that gives you earnings from the Likes that your posts get. Initially it was unbelievably high at 8 cents per Like. So if you get a hundred likes for one photo then that's clearly $8. However, they recently changed the rate, it is now down to 2 cents per Like. You can only post photos and videos or a mini blog with a minimum length limit. I am still trying out this site until now.
Ok thank you for sharing! If you find that site profitable and worth (time consuming/amount paid) just tell us! Keep the thread updated or create a new one for that site! :p I'll sign up under your ref link if it's profitable!

I'm almost there in the finish line where I can claim a payout of the minimum $10. Quite good. However, that site seem to be on a trial and error phase because it is changing the rules. Where it used to be 8 cents for a Like that your post gets, now it is down to 2 cents. And before you get to earn points for each Like, now one member is limited to only 1 like to any of your posts - you get only 2 cents from each member per day. That change in policy seems to have slowed down the site. But still, it is a site to earn.

Okay, here is the link for those interested to join -

http://www.whzon.com/whzon/franMgr/postForGold.php

It's never bad to take a long at such website, does it take a long amount of time to get those likes for your posts and photos?
Also don't members around that website bribe for the likes?

I'm almost there in the finish line where I can claim a payout of the minimum $10. Quite good. However, that site seem to be on a trial and error phase because it is changing the rules. Where it used to be 8 cents for a Like that your post gets, now it is down to 2 cents. And before you get to earn points for each Like, now one member is limited to only 1 like to any of your posts - you get only 2 cents from each member per day. That change in policy seems to have slowed down the site. But still, it is a site to earn.

Okay, here is the link for those interested to join -

http://www.whzon.com/whzon/franMgr/postForGold.php
I'm guessing the site got swarmed by all the people who love to take advantage of new sites and strip them of all their worth. Lowering the pay quickly is usually a sign of that. Anyway, it still sounds like it might be interesting, so thanks for letting us know. How long did it take you to make $10.00?

Bilby

I'm guessing the site got swarmed by all the people who love to take advantage of new sites and strip them of all their worth. Lowering the pay quickly is usually a sign of that. Anyway, it still sounds like it might be interesting, so thanks for letting us know. How long did it take you to make $10.00?
If a revenue-sharing site has a valid model than either more users will make it more profitable (that's kind of the point of a rev-share site, scalable income from content), or they will control the onboarding of users through one of the tried and true methods for doing this (requiring invitations for existing users, moderation and approval etc).

Otherwise what it actually indicates to me is that this site is like 99% of revenue-sharing sites and fundamentally unprofitable. If so it will burn through its start up money and go broke just like all the others. Earn from it while you still can but avoid referring any friends you want to keep as friends and make copies of any material you post with enduring value. And draw down any earnings you make to you bank account or paypal as in-system earnings may lose their value at any time.

If a revenue-sharing site has a valid model than either more users will make it more profitable (that's kind of the point of a rev-share site, scalable income from content), or they will control the onboarding of users through one of the tried and true methods for doing this (requiring invitations for existing users, moderation and approval etc).

Otherwise what it actually indicates to me is that this site is like 99% of revenue-sharing sites and fundamentally unprofitable. If so it will burn through its start up money and go broke just like all the others. Earn from it while you still can but avoid referring any friends you want to keep as friends and make copies of any material you post with enduring value. And draw down any earnings you make to you bank account or paypal as in-system earnings may lose their value at any time.
I see lots of these popping up all the time, and they all seem to share a similar model. I see very few of them that actually require an invitation. Most allow anyone to sign up and just post whatever. It seems like many of the people starting rev share sites these days think they can just set it up and go. I see little if any moderation and little if any outside promotion.

If you know of any that require an invitation, have an approval process, and have good moderation, please let me know. I'd be far more willing to put time and effort into trying out one of those. Otherwise, I think I'm done with rev share sites.

Join PostLoop or TFW if you haven't already. And like that member said up there, just look for other money making
opportunities. Lots of sites are crashing. Like this site I joined called paypo, it started out fine, then all the money started going to the owner instead of the members who worked hard to promote and sell the product

Revenue sharing is a very general term, you need to explain what is it you are talking about. Content writing can be revenue sharing, as is cpm advertising network, as is high yield investment program. There are many programs out there which use revenue sharing model. So which one are you interested in?

Kennito

Bubblews was actually the best before they become bankrupt. I tried using others, but it seemed like a waste of time to me.

I've found one recently and I'm here blabbing about it because it's so exciting. I can not stop talking about it. This will be my ticket to financial success. It can be yours too. If you're curious about it, I'll send you the link, just message me for the information to see if it's something that you can do.

If you are thinking publishing articles on writing sites is an easy way to earn quick money then you are wrong. You will not earn quick money by writing online, unless you are paid upfront by big media, or are hired to develop contents. Publishing on writing sites can earn you some cash but you cannot make a living simply by publishing on revenue sharing writing sites. HubPages is a good site, however, you need a lot of skills to make real money.

Unfortunately there are people that are looking to live from internet in the wrong sites. If you want to make a living from internet you need to look for real companies online, not sites that pay you a few cents per task. Or at least you need to invest some big money on PTC sites or have a lot o direct referrals (the ones that costs nothing).

Earning online it's just a hobby for me! I don't care that much if I only earn like 1 or 2 USD per day!

Top Bottom