• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anyone on bitlanders?

remnant

I have discovered this site which has a similar concept with Facebook but pays in bitcoin. There is also the option where you can write articles to earn from them. You redeem your bitcoin by exchanging them for PayPal cash in their marketplace. I have just started exploring the site, anyone who can pay something about it?

Rexy

I'm a member of bitlanders, and honestly, it's really hard to earn anything. So far, I've only earned $5 USD there, as it's extremely hard to get your blogs accepted. Do you have any experience with having your blogs accepted? I mostly post micro posts now because the others were denied ;(

remnant

Its a common problem and only the most persistent succeed. You might post an article to a strict site for sale and its accepted but if you submit the same article to another lower cred site, its rejected.

I think I have heard about bitlanders, however, I don't think I have ever checked this site. What kind of site is this? It is a social media site that pays (something like Tsu that collapsed a couple of years ago), or it is a social blogging site that pays for posting articles (something like Bubblews that shut down a few years ago)

Top Bottom