• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anyone here who tried to earn tutor dat com?

I haven't tried this online site but I heard it pays well. You will basically be a tutor to a kid via skype and the parents will pay you depends on your price. It is something you will negotiate with Parents. I heard that Math Tutors are the highest paid ones. If you are good in Math and you have patience to handle children, This could be the opportunity you are looking for. I can't give rates because that depends on the parents of the children. This is the rival of the other tutor site known as Bibbo.

I know there are sites like that but it isn't thay popular in my country. What's popular here is teaching English online from clients in mostly Asian countries like Japan, Korea, etc. A friend of mind is earning a good amount teaching English.

I know there are sites like that but it isn't thay popular in my country. What's popular here is teaching English online from clients in mostly Asian countries like Japan, Korea, etc. A friend of mind is earning a good amount teaching English.
I think the Website you are talking about is Bibbo. That site focuses with English teachers for East Asians. The payment there also depends on how good are you when it comes to negotiating with the parents of the child.

I think the Website you are talking about is Bibbo. That site focuses with English teachers for East Asians. The payment there also depends on how good are you when it comes to negotiating with the parents of the child.
I never heard of Bibbo. I am not even sure if it is open in my country, Philippines. There are heaps of sites here which offer such jobs and I do think they were legitimate. The top English teaching company here was owned by a Japanese and most students were from Japan.

I never heard of Bibbo. I am not even sure if it is open in my country, Philippines. There are heaps of sites here which offer such jobs and I do think they were legitimate. The top English teaching company here was owned by a Japanese and most students were from Japan.
Filipino teachers in Bibbo I heard earns 50 thousand pesos a month. I encountered that Filipino person in reddit. Tutor, is a bit different from Bibbo because they were usually western clients looking for cheap Math and Science teachers. I heard Indian teachers do well at Tutor. I think Filipinos do well in Bibbo but that depends on the client you will find.

I tried tutors, but I didn't understand how to navigate through it, so I forgot about it. I think I may check out Bibbo and see if its the site for me.

Filipino teachers in Bibbo I heard earns 50 thousand pesos a month. I encountered that Filipino person in reddit. Tutor, is a bit different from Bibbo because they were usually western clients looking for cheap Math and Science teachers. I heard Indian teachers do well at Tutor. I think Filipinos do well in Bibbo but that depends on the client you will find.
Oh, I think I have to search for that. I knew nobody yet being in that site. I may check it if it fits my qualifications or ever suggest it to other people.

I think being a college graduate and being eloquent in English is enough reason to qualify with Bibbo. Some teachers try doing multiple students but it is risky because you might upset your other client if it can affect your schedule.

What do you mean with multiple students? Is it multiple students at a time?

Indeed, they accept or prefer college graduates just like those physical tutorial shops. I think I'll give it a pass and suggest it to others.

What do you mean with multiple students? Is it multiple students at a time?

Indeed, they accept or prefer college graduates just like those physical tutorial shops. I think I'll give it a pass and suggest it to others.
When I say multiple students, You will tutor more than one child. It is acceptable if their schedules won't cross against each other. Lets say you will tutor one child in the morning and one in the evening. If the schedule of the 2 kids were close to each other, there is a chance you will get late for the other child and we know getting late at work is not a good thing. It is a tarnish to your reputation. There are times where you may need to do an over time with one kid. So 2 or more kids with schedules close to each other is not recommended.

Top Bottom