• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any sites that pays with payza?

I end up making a Payza account because 2 of the sites I worked with stopped paying with Paypal. I am happy I am still getting paid with those sites but 2 websites don't seemed to be enough for me to fill my Payza account. What are some great websites that pays members with Payza? I want to reach the minimum with Payza faster so I will get less deductions when cashing out. Most of the sites that pays me still pays with Paypal. The Bitcoin cashout of Payza is only 2% fee so it is not that bad for me.

I guess I know about which site you are talking about. Even I don't prefer any other option than paypal. Yes I have received few payments on payza, but fees are quite high compare to paypal. So I am not more interested in payza for now, but if all the site will stop using paypal then I guess there are no more options. Lol. I hope paypal will be little less strict on earning sites.

pecan

I saw that many online websites are having some trouble with the Paypal, but I am not aware of the real reason behind it.
I only know that Clixsense is paying with the Payza, but I don't know any other web site to do the same.

I saw that many online websites are having some trouble with the Paypal, but I am not aware of the real reason behind it.
I only know that Clixsense is paying with the Payza, but I don't know any other web site to do the same.
I guess neobux is paying with payza too. Though I am not sure as I am not active on neobux right now. But I guess they are paying with it.

About paypal, I guess they are no more accepting PTC kind of site. So may be that's why they are banning all PTC kind of site and withdrawing the service. Even here I am not sure about this because I have read this.

pecan

I guess neobux is paying with payza too.
Yes, I think you are correct. But, the problem with pay per click websites is that they delete our earnings once we don't visit them and click ad units frequently.

About paypal, I guess they are no more accepting PTC kind of site. So may be that's why they are banning all PTC kind of site and withdrawing the service. Even here I am not sure about this because I have read this.
Yes, this can be a valid reason for that. I guess the next time I get a recommendation for a PTC website that pays with the Paypal I will be alerted.

Top Bottom