• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any data entry jobs available for people in europe?

akasha24

Do you know any sites where there are data entry jobs you can do and is available for people living in Europe?
I don't mean sites like Megatypers, Protyers. I know those sites and I feel they are a waste of time.
Do you know any other sites that are trustable, legit and that actually pay (preferably through Paypal)?

To be honest I dint know of any sites that are based in Europe to be honest that offer that type of work, as most do seem to be based in the US.

There's a site based in Germany called clickworker that might offer something like what your looking for, but I've never used it myself so couldn't let you know how good it actually is.

akasha24

To be honest I dint know of any sites that are based in Europe to be honest that offer that type of work, as most do seem to be based in the US.

There's a site based in Germany called clickworker that might offer something like what your looking for, but I've never used it myself so couldn't let you know how good it actually is.

Yes, I think I've tried that site a couple of years ago, but my problem with sites like that is that there is never enough work. I didn't get work to do every day and therefore wasn't able to earn much. I guess I'll just have to keep looking. Nearly all the good sites are US based and this frustrates me, but I am still grateful for some of the sites I work on and am able to earn some extra cash daily.

Looking at some of the reviews your probably right, it is the same site you tried because they pretty much all say the same thing. They're good, its just a lack of work that's the major downfall.

What kind of sites are you working on at the moment? Data entry sites but based in the US?

lazar

Yes, I think I've tried that site a couple of years ago, but my problem with sites like that is that there is never enough work. I didn't get work to do every day and therefore wasn't able to earn much. I guess I'll just have to keep looking. Nearly all the good sites are US based and this frustrates me, but I am still grateful for some of the sites I work on and am able to earn some extra cash daily.
Can you share with us those sites? I am also always looking for some online jobs :)

Top Bottom