• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

An effective way to get facebook friends

There are many was to get Facebook friends and this is only one of them.

I have two Facebook accounts, One of them is for my personal use while the other one for promotion. My personal account is more infinite because its only for family and personal friends. That account of mine have 50 friends only. My other account is for promotion and that is for promotion. That account have 500 friends. So how did I manage to have five hundred friends? I play the most active facebook games and I regularly play those games for hours. I post on the Facebook pages of those games and ask people to add me as a friend. Many Facebook games reguires a lot of friends to be playable,. As long as you are sort of active on those games and lure the other players by giving them game gifts, they will keep you. I got the 500 friends in just 2 months and they were not bots.

Last edited:

stargazer

I have only one facebook account with 3,398 friends,. About 95% in the list are my family, relatives, friends, customers, and people I played online scrabble with, affiliated or communicated with.

Sometimes, I use my account to promote some of my merchandise. There are are times too, when I post just anything out of the blue. And there are friends in my list that I am just too shy to share my posts with so I hide it from them.

The problem now is, I am not sure how to check and update my friends’ list sublist. Could anyone help me with this, please?

I am thinking of creating another account but I can’t be certain whether it will be for family and friends only because they can be my customers, too. Likewise, some customers and affiliates are already goods friends that I can somehow consider as ‘family’.:confused:

I only have one Facebook account, and I have got almost 1,000 friends there. Actually, only 35% of that number are my real friends, relatives, former classmates, and colleagues. I only use Facebook for personal purposes. I am not running any business so I just utilize it to keep in touch and catch up with friends.

Anyway, to get a lot of friends on Facebook, the trick is just to keep adding people. ;)

Bilby

I also have a two promotional profiles. However I do not invest much time in actively promoting them--although one has over 900 friends.

The reason is that these are profiles that I do not hold under my legal name, and as such Facebook may delete them at any point. I could turn them into "pages" but at that point t having followers would be even more pointless than it already is as they would never see most of my oats (unless I paid to promote them).

Social media is powerful but you are at the mercy of the hosts changing and enforcement of rules as the try to develop. Their own income streams.

I only use Facebook to promote things and post in groups. I prefer tumblr and Instagram. They're my favorite social medias. I just recently created a Facebook account, so I'm getting used to it and figuring things out. I have noticed that people from the groups that I post in are always sending me friend requests or following me. It's effective to post in groups, because a lot of them send me friend requests just for posting in Facebook groups

Alright! Thank you OP I was looking for a method to have more friends on facebook! I need around 300, because some minitasks/minijobs ask for minimum of 300 friends! And I don't have any profile on any social media sites! Other than my "spam" profile hehe

I just realized another typo error of mine again, :( I mistyped two as to.

Back to the topic, this method really helped me promoting blogs and articles of mine. People seemed to click my links because they felt like they owe me one because I am helping them with their games. It helped me a lot at Bubblews( when they still pay people) without promoting my articles on Facebook groups.

I decided to go with this method because I don't want to promote things on my friends and family. I don't want to consider them as customers. I only want to have conversation with them for a more personal matter. Also I have a blog that they will find very offensive and vulgar.

I am the first to tell you that technology might have been leaving me behind until some months ago when I discovered the world of online opportunities. It's only then that I started to pay more than the usual attention to Facebook and social media on the whole. As it relates to friends, I was happy to stay within a small circle of friends and family.

These days I recognise that if you really want to be effective and reach a lot of people with your product or service, you have to have a presence on social media and a decent amount of friends to get you off to a good start. I am thinking that I should probably set up a separate account that deals exclusively with online opportunities. I get the impression that often your day to day friends don't want to be bombarded with information about online work etc. I am actually surprise to learn that games and games request can get you more friends. I actually thought game requests got you blocked or deleted from some pages.

I don't have good experiences in promoting with my Facebook account. Out of the more than 1,000 friends, less than half are reactive to my posts although I normally get a hundred likes for my photos. But when I have a video or an article in my blog that I promote, it gets just about 20 likes and seldom gets a comment. But with the video, in spite of the 20 likes, the youtube video gets only 2 views. That means they liked my post but did not see the video. So I am not counting on my Facebook account when I need to promote something.

Kennito

I don't think 500 friends is enough for promotion. The easiest way to get more than 2000 friends is creating a dummy facebook account with a hot girls photo and joining some few add me groups.

I don't play games, which means I cannot get facebook friends through the method explained above. I write on number of sites, if I shared my facebook link and asked the readers to join me and have a conversation, I could get more facebook friends. However, I am yet to try this method. Another way to interact with the friends of friends and send them request.

I don't think 500 friends is enough for promotion. The easiest way to get more than 2000 friends is creating a dummy facebook account with a hot girls photo and joining some few add me groups.
Perverts is not the demographic I want to attract though. I wanted organic Facebook friends and not bots and perverted men who wants to hook up with a hot fake chick. Many of the Facebook gamers are willing to spend money for game micro transactions. Quality is better than quantity. I dont interact with these people aside from games but they have tendencies to click my links because I don't recall spam them and they like the fact I help them with their games.

Last edited:

deepa

I use only one account and I have more than a thousand friends but am not sure whether all of them get to see my updates or shared links. Unless we interact with a friend often, we do not see the updates. So, interaction is the name of the game. I have tested my link sharing and a few friends who do read my content have reported that they got the update.

iamkkris

The best way to get Facebook friends, and to also build a relationship with them is to join Facebook groups. Here, you can meet people with similar interests and connect with them. After you get to know that person, send him/her a friend request and you will have a new friend (online and in real life). Another way, would be to send friend requests to all the people in your community. There's a high chance they will accept your request.

Hope this helps!

owen027

In order to increase your influence and friends on Facebook, you need to be able to reach out to people outside of your personal network and make them part of it. While there are a few challenges to truly connecting with someone through a public profiles. Using public profiles as a platform for accomplishing this is great in addition to providing others with a platform for connecting with each other. Public profiles are a great tool for fostering new relationships.

I think it all depends on exactly what you are using Facebook for, on how many number of friends you have on there.

If you are using it as a vehicle to advertise your product, then obviously the more the better, but I would be inclined to set up a seperate page and keep your friends and family on your personal page, and the business acquaintances on the other.

jb23k

I usually just try to find friends that are interested in the same things I am. I kind of stay away from the games because peoples accounts have been getting hacked lately. It's a good idea to have one personal page and another for business. You just have to really watch some apps on facebook tho.

I'm not a lover of any of the apps and games that are linked to Facebook as there's a lot of spam content that comes through if you ever do sign up.

As far as getting friends is concerned then by joining a page of a topic your interested in, and interacting with that page, others on there will see you and when they get to know you they might request you as a friend also.

When I joined Facebook, I gained friends by searching for some people I know. In expanding my circle, I would send friend requests to some friends of my friends. I was doing that until I got over a thousand friends with a vast majority of people who I really do not know personally. Now I am in the process of winnowing my friends list by unfriending regularly. I intend to retain only those who are reacting positively to my posts. At I would have some benefit from those friends. And those who ignore me? Unfriended.

Most of the people on my Facebook are people that I've actually met in the past and still meet now on a regular basis.

I did go through the friends list once to see who I can get rid of, and most I had to keep because I know them.

Top Bottom