• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Affordable KVM web hosting?

I would like to get KVM VPS hosting. Linux.
+ need to register .in domains (2 domains).
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting services ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

KVM is abbreviated as a Kernel-based Virtual Machine. It is a virtual private server, designed to be on the top of a physical server. All the resources are dedicated to the KVM VPS. KVM VPS hosting is known for its utmost reliability and excellent performance.

Maybe cheaper but better you check out other site as well.
I've seen nice KVM VPS deals offered by Rockhoster.com web host.
The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.

I have KVM VPS package offered by Hostnamaste and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites.
Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.

As an alternative, can also draw your attention to Vpsget.com KVM VPS hosting solutions.
This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

I can highly recommend Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting to others. Their customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even available by MSN when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.

Top Bottom