• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Affiliate marketing vs your own product

I have heard that when people start online they start with affiliate marketing. Then they begin to realize that they can make more money with their own product. I want to know if anyone has taken the leap of faith to launch their own product?

Well....I'm an associate with this new social media that pays its users to post. I did affiliate marketing for awhile, but it didn't work that well. And I have never sold my own products before, but I really want to do that one day. Affiliate marketing can work if you're really good at selling stuff

i am doing affiliate marketing, its a great way to earn without too much hassle associated with creating a product. owning a product is great, but you need first to establish trust with your target audience. i believe in focusing on one thing at a time; if you are good at creating products, you should do that full time and let marketers do the selling for you. this way you have more time to create better products and if you are a marketer concentrate at selling and do a perfect job at it.

Dewlance

By selling your own product you will be not depend on others but with affiliate you need to depend on others.

I prefer to make money by my own products.

As an online seller, whether you are affiliate marketer or selling your own products, you never know what is going to work for you. I do affiliate marketing of ebay and Amazon products, and I also sell my ebooks on Amazon. In my experience it is easy to market your own products rather than affiliate products. If someone wants to do you a favor, they will buy your products. However, in order to succeed as an affiliate marketer you need to convince people.

jb23k

I think it's all about which product is in demand. If you have a good way to advertise your product and it's something everybody want's your good to go. I think you'll make a lot more money selling your own product because your not getting paid a commission. If you can make money with affiliate marketing you can definitely make money with your own product. The idea is to know what people want and to show that your service is better than others.

I have heard that when people start online they start with affiliate marketing. Then they begin to realize that they can make more money with their own product. I want to know if anyone has taken the leap of faith to launch their own product?
You don't need much to start making money with affiliate marketing. On the other hand, developing and selling your own product takes a huge investment among others.

Top Bottom