• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

5 top sites?

akasha24

Do you make money online? If you do, please list your 5 favorite sites. Why are they your favorite sites?

Here are my top 5 sites that I earn money on a regular basis:

1) Webanswers

2) The Forum Wheel

3) Youtube

4) Postloop

5) Humanatic

Pardon me for asking but why is Webanswers number 1 in your list? Does that mean you earn more from Webanswers than the next 4 sites in the list? I don't know about Humanatic but for me, PostLoop is the number 1 earner for me followed by Forum Wheel. With Youtube, it would depend on the views your video would get so it cannot be estimated. But anyway, I had checked Webanswers and I did not find it very profitable for me although I cannot say the same if you have been there for too long.

I'm also intrigued as to why webanswers is number one on the list also. To be honest I wasn't even sure it was a site you could actually earn money from, but if it is I'd like to know a bit more about it.

I don't have any means to earn income as of now. I have tried various stuff, but as I don't have a paypal account that can accept payments, I can't really earn anything. I have tried adding all my cards but for some reason paypal isn't accepting them. I don't know the reason myself regarding why paypal is rejecting all my debit cards :(

akasha24

The list isn't in any particular order, I just listed the top sites I use to earn money. Webanswers isn't number one, it was just the first site that came to my mind :) I have earned quite a bit on Webanswers, but I have been on the site for years and I have posted more than 3000 questions and answers, so I guess that does count when it comes to earnings. Right now, it is a very stressful time for the site and the people because the site is up and down since it's getting moved to another server. I have found that if someone posts quality content on Webanswers, they will earn well, however, patience is needed.

akasha24

I don't have any means to earn income as of now. I have tried various stuff, but as I don't have a paypal account that can accept payments, I can't really earn anything. I have tried adding all my cards but for some reason paypal isn't accepting them. I don't know the reason myself regarding why paypal is rejecting all my debit cards :(

I understand how frustrated that must be. I think it might have something to do with where you live or the credit card itself. If you feel that there is another problem because what I mentioned doesn't apply to you, then I suggest you contact Paypal and ask why they are rejecting your credit cards. Hope you will be able to get this issue fixed!

topseos

Although the earning sites are not very constant for me, still I will compile the list of top 5 and here are they -
Adsense
Clickbank
iWriter
Postloop
Adfly

Webanswers is a new site for me. Thanks for letting me know.

My monthly online earning is not so promising now. But my best bet is Trafficmonsoon which gives a good passive income for me. I got a good number of direct referrals there. I could earn handsome money as they have a scheme of 100% sharing of referrals bonus. It means if one of my referrals earns $10 through clicking, I also get the same amount through his clicking itself. Generally I hate PTCs, but this one is quite different and paying now. But nobody can predict its future. So, I never invest anything there.

For me, Neobux and ClixSense are the two sites, which are the highest grosser. Rest three, I just cannot name as it doesn't remain the same on every month. Here, I must add the name of Globaltestmarket, as this site has there been on my list for a long time.
The Forum Wheel is also a good avenue, but there has always been a shortage of forums to write for.

Webanswers is a new site for me. Thanks for letting me know.

My monthly online earning is not so promising now. But my best bet is Trafficmonsoon which gives a good passive income for me. I got a good number of direct referrals there. I could earn handsome money as they have a scheme of 100% sharing of referrals bonus. It means if one of my referrals earns $10 through clicking, I also get the same amount through his clicking itself. Generally I hate PTCs, but this one is quite different and paying now. But nobody can predict its future. So, I never invest anything there.
Of late, I am learning a lot about the site. Could you kindly throw some light on the site?
Is it possible to earn there without investing anything, and how to get referrals for the profit sharing program? Is it like Neobux where you can rent some referrals, and earn through their clicks?
All your inputs are welcome!

Pardon me for asking but why is Webanswers number 1 in your list? Does that mean you earn more from Webanswers than the next 4 sites in the list? I don't know about Humanatic but for me, PostLoop is the number 1 earner for me followed by Forum Wheel. With Youtube, it would depend on the views your video would get so it cannot be estimated. But anyway, I had checked Webanswers and I did not find it very profitable for me although I cannot say the same if you have been there for too long.
I heard webanswers is only profitable for Americans.They do not pay international members. I am taking a hiatus with Humanatic because I felt like I am going insane if I will hear the Jefferson Dental Clinic motto again. I need to have a break from it before I will be able to tolerate it again.

I heard many Youtube stars are quitting Youtube because it is not as profitable to them anymore because of some changes in the Algorithm of the site. I remember popular Youtuber Bart Baker told everyone that many of his subscribers are not notified of his videos for 6 months.

Of late, I am learning a lot about the site. Could you kindly throw some light on the site?
Is it possible to earn there without investing anything, and how to get referrals for the profit sharing program? Is it like Neobux where you can rent some referrals, and earn through their clicks?
All your inputs are welcome!
Sure, my pleasure. Yes, you can earn without any investment. There are two ways to earn without investment.

First one is through your own clicks. Compared to other PTCs it is far better. You could earn somewhere between $.15 - $.2 / day from your own clicks. It varies some days. I suggest you to visit the site at least twice a day for possible ads to click. It's hardly 20 minutes job per day. Rate per click is from $.001 to .02 and in fact I do not click $.001 ads.

Second and the most promising method is through referrals. If you can mange to get referrals its a good passive income. Unlike other PTCs it has a 100% of referral bonus. That means if your referral clicks and earn $.10 in a day, you will also get a credit of $.10. Isn't that cool?

It doesn't have a rented referral system like Neobux. It's a PTC cum traffic exchange site. Best of luck to you.

I think it is about time for me to share my top 5 earners:

5.cashnhits- it is a Survey site/PTC/Auto surf site. The fact that you have 3 ways to earn with this site makes it very profitable. It has been around for 4 years and I had been paid without paying a dime.

4. Clixsense-it is the original PTC an it is more than a PTC, it is the highest paying survey site for me and I am not from the US.

3.Mylot- this site just came back from its hiatus. I love this community and Love being paid for interacting with people.

2. Humanatic- listening to calls and getting paid for it might be boring but this site paid me a lot.

1. The Forumwheel- this site changed my life.

I think it is about time for me to share my top 5 earners:

5.cashnhits- it is a Survey site/PTC/Auto surf site. The fact that you have 3 ways to earn with this site makes it very profitable. It has been around for 4 years and I had been paid without paying a dime.

4. Clixsense-it is the original PTC an it is more than a PTC, it is the highest paying survey site for me and I am not from the US.

3.Mylot- this site just came back from its hiatus. I love this community and Love being paid for interacting with people.

2. Humanatic- listening to calls and getting paid for it might be boring but this site paid me a lot.

1. The Forumwheel- this site changed my life.

I think that is a good set of earning opportunities available online. I had been to most of them. How are you doing in Humanatic? I have joined them long back, but could not be active there due to an issue with audio playback in my PC. When I used it for the first time, I have been charged a penalty as the option I chose was not right. I heard that hard working people can earn quite a good amount of money from Humanatic.

I always avoid PTC sites like Clixsense and Cashnhits which is not worth to spend your time. The pay rate is dismal compared to other earning opportunities.

I am having a hiatus with humanatic because I feel mentally drained. I need a break from it and relax a little so I will do better. To do well with Humanatic, your mind needs to stay fresh. I am going back to the site once I am mentally ready. Humanatic works well with mobile devices but its way too battery draining. I heard American members earns better with Clixsense because they get a lot of surveys compared to an Asian member like me. I love Cashnhitfor the autosurf because I can do a lot of multitasking because of it.

akasha24

I am having a hiatus with humanatic because I feel mentally drained. I need a break from it and relax a little so I will do better. To do well with Humanatic, your mind needs to stay fresh. I am going back to the site once I am mentally ready. Humanatic works well with mobile devices but its way too battery draining. I heard American members earns better with Clixsense because they get a lot of surveys compared to an Asian member like me. I love Cashnhitfor the autosurf because I can do a lot of multitasking because of it.

I can understand completely when you say people need to have fresh minds when working on Humanatic because I feel the same. It is monotone and tiring at times especially if you spend hours working. The most I can work on there is about 2 hours. After that I need a long break.
I too have heard that people in the US make more money with Clixsense because they get more surveys. I worked on Clixsense a couple of years ago, but it took me I think at least a year to cash out, so I quit. I never got surveys, so it was a complete waste of time for me. I have worked on most of the PTC sites out there including cashnhits but for me they were all just a waste of energy and time, so I don't work on PTC sites anymore. Ayuwage seemed like the best PTC site out there about a year or two ago, but then they started paying less for clicks, so I quit that too.

jpascua

What is the job specification in humanatic and how much do you earn in a day. I tried to register, but they said that my application was not accepted. Is that okay or I need to do something to be able to be accepted in humanatic. I read a lot of reviews about it and they say that some users are being blocked even if they didn't violate any rules. I would like to try it and if you can give me any advice in applying I would appreciate it.

I need a website to replace Cashnhits. I am so heart broken that after many years of being a trusted site it is now turned into scam. Well, even the ever great 13 year old elite site Neobux just turned into a scam too. Ptc's are so temporary. I am so done with them.

jpascua

I am trying to register in humanatic, but I cannot register. Does anyone of you guys have an extra account in humanatic that I can borrow for the mean time. I am very curious about it and I want to try it. Some of the reviews that I am reading online has a good impression about humanities, but some say that it is not a good site to earn to money.

Top Bottom