• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

000 web hosting

How many of you guys heard of this web hosting?
It's free and it provides direct access to the root folder. Now, don't even think about this web hosting. It isn't good at all and not to mention that it isn't reliable.

Do share your opinions and experiences with 000 web hosting here :D

MeowsePad

I would host a site on my own computer before I would use 000webhost. :p Sites hosted on 000webhost are so slow that it's unbelievable. I guess you can't expect anything different from free hosting, though. :p

It is a free hosting thus you cannot compare with paid hosting and downgrade 000web host. If you are a beginner and are not still earning money from your site, you can use a free host. Once your website begin to earn money you can upgrade.

I know this web hosting. It is free. You can host your domain for free and run your website without paying any money. I cannot tell about drawback because I have never used it. I read somewhere, it is one of the best free hosting services. Since you get a small diskspace and limited amount of bandwith, there will be many limitations on using this service.

I am not familiar with this web hosting. If it's free then that could possibly attract new webmasters who are just beginning to own their sites. Concerning the reviews about the site that's a big factor to look into critically before deciding.

hubkamll

Basically, it is a free web hosting site that you can opt for. It is one of the best free hosting sites. Many of my friends have used it and they say that the service is really amazing. I have been also using it for many years and I would give it a rating of 5/5.

Top Bottom